The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leadership transfer bug while using the game pad.

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
Today, while running through the Oathsworn pit, I started off as the group leader, and then transferred the leadership to another, and the moment I did, I suddenly found some kind of info messages popping up in the middle of the screen. They would stop any and all movements I was trying to make for just a brief moment, making doing anything a jarring experience. I could not find a way to turn it off by going into the settings. Even after getting out of the dungeon the messages kept coming up. I even tried to turn everything I could off.
After turning the whole game off, including closing of the launcher, it finally went away.
1xrsqln6789e.png

• MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been a long standing bug, not related to this specific patch. Very annoying. It happens any time you close the group or dungeon finder menu hovering over an option that has the tooltip slide out like you're showing in the image for role selection.

The fix:

Anytime you go to close your menu, make sure to change to an option without a 2nd window that slides out (example in image below).

I'm not sure if there is another way found by the community, but that is what works for me. Been happening for 5 years at least.

J4CCvi5.png
    Edited by MashmalloMan on 12 March 2024 09:26
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a long standing bug, not related to this specific patch. Very annoying. It happens any time you close the group or dungeon finder menu hovering over an option that has the tooltip slide out like you're showing in the image for role selection.

The fix:

Anytime you go to close your menu, make sure to change to an option without a 2nd window that slides out (example in image below).

I'm not sure if there is another way found by the community, but that is what works for me. Been happening for 5 years at least.

J4CCvi5.png

Good to know. Thank you.