The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The -> About Me <- thing on forum profile.

XGirLTerrorDoom
I wonder how to add/edit text to the ---> About Me <--- thing on my ESO's forum profile page???
Do i need reach a specific rank or level on forum to have access or something or does my ESO's forum website have bugs/glitches right now.???
I can't find anywhere on forum that i can add/edit text there. I'm new on forum.
My character name is X Gir'L Terror Doom. <<<---- It's spelled that way btw.
I love explore and decorate. I love prison/jail and school stuff.
''My''/This forum account/profile is abandoned since between 3/8/2024 to 3/11/2024.
Forum is not safe.
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only "Platform" under the About Me headline, and that is filled out automatically from your account data.

I guess allowing players to write in there whatever they want would be too much trouble: From 10 years old telling the internet where they live, to bots promoting saucy sites, they'd need a second moderation team to police the profiles.
    Options
  • XGirLTerrorDoom
    Toanis wrote: »
    There is only "Platform" under the About Me headline, and that is filled out automatically from your account data.

I guess allowing players to write in there whatever they want would be too much trouble: From 10 years old telling the internet where they live, to bots promoting saucy sites, they'd need a second moderation team to police the profiles.

So you mean no one can add/edit text there???
    And was the --> About Me <-- thing a feature in past but it got deleted???
    ''My''/This forum account/profile is abandoned since between 3/8/2024 to 3/11/2024.
    Forum is not safe.
    Options
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't remember it being a thing. Same for the "Role" box - it's empty even for moderators and community managers, so really just an unused option of the forum software.
    Options
  • XGirLTerrorDoom
    Can't remember it being a thing. Same for the "Role" box - it's empty even for moderators and community managers, so really just an unused option of the forum software.

Ok. Now i know ESO company seems have just add stuff to their websites and there is no features behind these.
    Forum is not safe.
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We used to be able to add stuff. Not much, but we could input our platform, at least. IF you didn't add anything manually, then that info was blank on your profile page.

The forum software vendor ZOS uses (Vanilla) revamped the account features a few months ago, which changed the way our profile info is displayed, but it also seems to have removed the ability for us to add anything.
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • XGirLTerrorDoom
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

We used to be able to add stuff. Not much, but we could input our platform, at least. IF you didn't add anything manually, then that info was blank on your profile page.

The forum software vendor ZOS uses (Vanilla) revamped the account features a few months ago, which changed the way our profile info is displayed, but it also seems to have removed the ability for us to add anything.

I'm new on ESO's forum website if you've not see that already. Yesterday/Date 03/01/2024 11:46 AM i contacted ESO support for invite to forum and i've just joined today. I don't know anything how forum was in past.
      Forum is not safe.
      Options
    • Soarora
      Soarora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      If you want to make an about me section you can put it in your signature.
      PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
      Options
    • XGirLTerrorDoom
      Soarora wrote: »
      If you want to make an about me section you can put it in your signature.

Ok. Thanks
      Forum is not safe.
      Options
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

I'm new on ESO's forum website if you've not see that already. Yesterday/Date 03/01/2024 11:46 AM i contacted ESO support for invite to forum and i've just joined today. I don't know anything how forum was in past.

Yes, I saw that.
      But the post of yours that I quoted had a question asking if it was a feature in the past, which is why I included that information in my response.
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options