Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Are the ESO and My Little Pony universe somehow connected? ]

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
In ESO there are portals and kahjiits(cat-like humanoids). There are portals found all over Tamerial created by mages(sorcerers), some even use both technology and magic. These portals are used to teleport those to other locations all over the world, even to other planets, and realms. The kahjiit in some of the lore mentioned found a way to get to the moon; probably using some kind of advanced magic and/or a secretive technological invention.It could of been some high-tech teleportation portal. So what if there are some kahjiits who managed to teleport themselves to other planets and even to other universes... Space and time are infinite.

There could of been a portal opening from Tamerial to Equestria and some kahjiit explorers managed to step through. In the My Little Pony movie somewhere far from the Badlands located near Equestria in this one town called Kludgetown, there is a humanoid cat (named Capper). This humanoid cat is originally from somewhere called the "abyss" (which is not really anywhere specific). Capper is maybe a kahjiit who could of originally came from Tamerial, but is keeping it a secret. Another connection is that this character from the My Little Pony movie looks kind of similar to a kahjiit named Razdum'dar. They are both humanoid cat-like creatures with a spiky centered hair style, wearing long coats, has yellowish brownish fur coloration, and have a similar personality type. Both of them are travelers and had considered themselves to be nothing special.

Both universes of ESO and My Little Pony are filled with magic, wonders, technology, and mystery. It all could be connected somehow in some way. The kahjiits could be creating some kind of hyper-advanced portal technology, keeping it secret from others, and using it to their own advantage to explore space. So this leaves one more question....
(I will save this as a draft and post more of this later)
Edited by wilykcat on 13 February 2024 04:19

Are the ESO and My Little Pony universe somehow connected? ] 22 votes

yes
22%
MuizerRaddlemanNumber7wilykcatWhosTheFancyOneNowJustLovely 5 votes
maybe
13%
RebornV3xSkaraMinocMarensDad 3 votes
nope
63%
chessalavakia_ESODanikatkwisatzqwaurcksharquezVeeskItsNotLivingthe1andonlyskwexisoJsAmotticaSoaroraLunaFloraKatzenzungeReginald_leBlem 14 votes
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nope
    I mean I guess it is possible that the Godhead is a brony and suddenly starts dreaming about MLP but I'm not sure what it really is. I thought it was a metaphor for Todd Howard or Bethesda as a whole, but it might be a metaphor for us? So, I guess if you're the Godhead you can say this happens but that's all up to your interpretation of lore. Some people think anyone can contribute to the canon, others think it must be communally believed, some think only the games count as lore... so...
    Personally, I wouldn't say they're connected but you can do what you want.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skooma bubblers are the secret vehicle behind khajiiti space program, safe travels.
    Options
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The horse armor from oblivion goes full circle, it all makes sense now
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope
    Cat people are not unique to Elder Scrolls and My Little Pony, and portals are in a lot of fantasy and sci-fi (in fact 'portal fantasy' is an entire sub-genre) so there's no reason to think two settings have to be connected just because they have both.

On top of that there's real-world legal complications which make it impossible to do a cross-over like this secretly and impractical to try to keep it quite. Elder Scrolls and My Little Pony are two seperate intellectual properties, owned by seperate companies, so they'd need a licensing deal to use characters from one in the other, and they're not going to put the time and money into doing that and then not tell anyone about it.

There's nothing stopping you from developing this fan fiction, even writing entire cross-over stories (which is a very popular genre of fanfic), but there's also no reason to think it's more than a coincidence that two different fantasy settings include a couple of the same ideas.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope
    The unicorns in Elder Scrolls are not sentient.
    Options
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Best explanation yet for some of the items sold in the Crown store.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about My Little Pony. I do know where the Equestria portal leads though. It takes you to the late Third Era (Oblivion) and the Valley of the Horses, which is the beautiful valley under the bridge leading from the Imperial City to the Arcane University. It is in that valley that the Mages Guild built Equestria - a stable for the guild.

Disclaimer: My TES lore often bears little resemblance to Bethesda's but I've always viewed lore as merely a suggestion or starting point. ;)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope
    Uncle Sheo has invited you to visit his Shivering Isles. You'll find plenty of horse meat horses to meet there.
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sort of, yes. Certainly when it comes to communicating on this forum we have to talk like we're talking to the neighbors four year old daughter or suffer the consequences. And ZOS is turning ESO into a strictly casual game in almost all regards now days. So ya, sort of I think.
    Edited by GooGa592 on 13 February 2024 22:28
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maybe
    Horses in ESO have dog legs.

2EwDJ03.png
    MKBdFEF.png
    PC NA
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    I mean I guess it is possible that the Godhead is a brony

That's a sentence you don't expect to hear... :lol:
    Options
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    wilykcat wrote: »
    In ESO there are portals and kahjiits(cat-like humanoids). There are portals found all over Tamerial created by mages(sorcerers), some even use both technology and magic. These portals are used to teleport those to other locations all over the world, even to other planets, and realms. The kahjiit in some of the lore mentioned found a way to get to the moon; probably using some kind of advanced magic and/or a secretive technological invention.It could of been some high-tech teleportation portal. So what if there are some kahjiits who managed to teleport themselves to other planets and even to other universes... Space and time are infinite.

There could of been a portal opening from Tamerial to Equestria and some kahjiit explorers managed to step through. In the My Little Pony movie somewhere far from the Badlands located near Equestria in this one town called Kludgetown, there is a humanoid cat (named Capper). This humanoid cat is originally from somewhere called the "abyss" (which is not really anywhere specific). Capper is maybe a kahjiit who could of originally came from Tamerial, but is keeping it a secret. Another connection is that this character from the My Little Pony movie looks kind of similar to a kahjiit named Razdum'dar. They are both humanoid cat-like creatures with a spiky centered hair style, wearing long coats, has yellowish brownish fur coloration, and have a similar personality type. Both of them are travelers and had considered themselves to be nothing special.

Both universes of ESO and My Little Pony are filled with magic, wonders, technology, and mystery. It all could be connected somehow in some way. The kahjiits could be creating some kind of hyper-advanced portal technology, keeping it secret from others, and using it to their own advantage to explore space. So this leaves one more question....
    (I will save this as a draft and post more of this later)

would certainly explain the animal farm petting zoo that eso has become. They are the pre-invasion force masquerading as adorable pets that zos keeps producing. and you know its always a conspiracy theory before it becomes conspiracy fact. I bet Ithelia has something to do with it.
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »
    The kahjiits could be creating some kind of hyper-advanced portal technology, keeping it secret from others, and using it to their own advantage to explore space.

Nah, they didn't use a portal, they just joined the Starfleet:
    Caitians exhibited feline features, such as short faces, triangular ears, large eyes with vertically slitted pupils, whiskers, fangs, and a tail. Most were entirely covered with fur that could be orange, brown, gray, or black, and could also be solid, multicolored, or patterned. Some Caitians had four fingers (including a thumb) on each hand, while others had five. Additionally, the feet of some Caitians possessed a digitigrade configuration, while others had a plantigrade foot structure. There were also at least a few Caitians who had a very different, more Human-like appearance. (...) They had sharp claws on their hands and feet, which led some to prefer going without footwear. (...) The voices of some female Caitians had a soft purring quality. Agitated Caitians could also make a variety of cat-like hisses and yowls.
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Caitian

Sounds very Khajiit to me ;)
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options