The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thinking Of Coming Back- Question

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
I played ESO starting with early access until Nov of last year. Stopped last year due to the WIN 7 compat issues. I had a new system built with WIN 10 and have been playing all offline, single player games. Thinking of coming back to ESO and wanted to know if I sub do I have access to all content available or is/was there any that needs to be purchased for access regardless of sub status?

Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 23 January 2024 17:31
  • Melivar
    Melivar
    ✭✭✭
    The ESO+ Sub will give you access to everything except the Current Chapter Necrom.

Current Chapter is always a seperate purchase and moves to ESO+ when the next releases.
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Seravi wrote: »
    I played ESO starting with early access until Nov of last year. Stopped last year due to the WIN 7 compat issues. I had a new system built with WIN 10 and have been playing all offline, single player games. Thinking of coming back to ESO and wanted to know if I sub do I have access to all content available or is/was there any that needs to be purchased for access regardless of sub status?

Thanks!

It would be best that you bought the game with all the current chapters (there's an option on the "website store"), and subbing gives access to the DLC's (dungeons, 2nd half of stories, etc).
    It's a lot cheaper to buy *just* the base game, but all the chapters are worth the price difference. It's normally $40-60 just for 1 new chapter upon it's preorder/release.
    Edited by Nihilr on 23 January 2024 17:21
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. I believe I own all DLC except for Necrom. I left before this was released. Just worry the newer zones are empty like they were before I left. It seems they are busy on release or special activities but after that they are pretty empty and it is hard to get help with the boss fights in the zone. I will have to research on how many companions have been added since I left as I enjoyed having some of those around. :)

Thanks again! :)
    Options