The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Trapping webs skill rework

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
They need to remove the Synergy and make it tour own or something else because is useless if is only for a allies and I believe it can be good.
Do you agree
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The synergy needs to be removed and the skill needs to be reverted to the way the it was before 2.0/One Tamriel it should have a magic morph and so on.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and the base morph should spawn spiders, not hoarvers, which we never see with webs. I have long wanted to make a spider themed character.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tangling Webs:

Hurl webs to ensnare your foes, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies in the area by 90% and dealing X Physical Damage. After 10 seconds the webs explode, dealing X Poison Damage to enemies within. A ranged ally can activate the Arachnophobia synergy on an affected enemy, dealing X Poison Damage to them, fearing them for 4 seconds, and summoning a spider to attack for 10 seconds. The spider bites enemies for X Physical Damage.

* The snare is significantly stronger and the synergy fears enemies.

Shadow Silk:

Summon a deadly Black Widow spider that bites enemies dealing X Poison Damage applying the Poisoned status and a further X Poison Damage over 20 seconds. You or an ally can activate the Shadow Silk synergy, causing the spider to wrap up the target in webbing, stunning them for 6 seconds. The spider lasts until killed or un-summoned.

* Summon a spider pet instead that deals more damage and can stun targets with its synergy.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The skill is meant to have a synergy so it can support groups like all the Undaunted skills. But unlike the other Undaunted skills, the skill doesn't serve a good enough purpose without the synergy, partly because of how the second hit just won't land in many fights.

For it to be worth using, it should be a more typical AoE DoT that deals damage every 1-2 seconds. They could make it the Major Breach skill instead of Caltrops.

Or, the synergy could reduce armor in an AoE, so that it had utility for tanks and healers and helped with build variety.

They could also make it so that you can activate the synergy yourself, but that might defeat the point of the skill line.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Morph 1: 8 meter AoE, spider web, snare + minor breach

Morph 2: spawn 3 spiders that each attack and poison DoT the closest 3 enemies

Synergy extends duration ...
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Morph 1: 8 meter AoE, spider web, snare + minor breach

Morph 2: spawn 3 spiders that each attack and poison DoT the closest 3 enemies

Synergy extends duration ...

It better if is not synergy but i like this
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    The skill is meant to have a synergy so it can support groups like all the Undaunted skills. But unlike the other Undaunted skills, the skill doesn't serve a good enough purpose without the synergy, partly because of how the second hit just won't land in many fights.

For it to be worth using, it should be a more typical AoE DoT that deals damage every 1-2 seconds. They could make it the Major Breach skill instead of Caltrops.

Or, the synergy could reduce armor in an AoE, so that it had utility for tanks and healers and helped with build variety.

They could also make it so that you can activate the synergy yourself, but that might defeat the point of the skill line.

It fit well with warden because of nature but issue is synergy only benefit for allies.
  • Foxtrot39
    Foxtrot39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its more likely you'll see Consuming Darkness and morph get a rework before this one even gets into the devs radar

The idea ain't bad, it just that you are talking to a wall like I was on the matter