The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

New Life Festival Tent Flute

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
Three things that make it hard to have your own thoughts:

Fire Alarms
Crying Babies
Huolde the Flute Playing Bard in the New Life Festival Tent

I'm begging the add on gods to create something that will mute her!! I don't want anything that I have to do manually, I just want it to make her be quiet!

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 23 December 2023 04:18
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's requesting an addon.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We cant, sorry. You can only change the volume of the game and there exist addons already which allow to change it via keybinds.
    Options
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    i thought was a player at first the other day...because i did not remember this loud sound from previous years. i agree....she should be lowered in volume...but not completely muted.
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was the lute, I think it would be less annoying. Maybe they should change the music each year or something.
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe they could just move her outside the tent.
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Or maybe they could just move her outside the tent.
    We also need multiple pavilions for this event, to spread the load. Making the pavilion an area covered by the 'hide other followers' settings option would be even better: I see players bringing their twilights to the pavilion. Who the hell needs a twilight for these event quests anyway? It would be SO easy to just unslot them for the event (or just while doing event quests).
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, all that flaps at the Shadowfen fishing holes annoy me...
    Or wait it's the players who do not despawm them :-)
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the quaint and unusual habits of mortals, flappies enjoy watching them fishing the most.
    Options
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they at least would help to catch the fish ;)
    Options