Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Can you tell me where i get all the Stuff i need to build my char as i want it to be?

Eregios
Eregios
Soul Shriven
I am new to eso and play a necro tank.
I want to go all the way on max health. It doesn't matter if it's good or not, I just want to have that huge health pool. I've looked at a few skills that scale with max health and built my char around that.

But where do I get more health?

Can you help me and write everything together?
So gear sets, buff food, enchantments etc?

I went for the Leech and Twilight set because the effects scale with max health and both sets give quite a lot of health.

It's pretty much for a new player to find anything that will increase your health pool.
Thank you guys for your help.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    warrior-poet from Vvardenfell and plague doctor from Deshaan are good sets for extra health :)
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    64 points in Health
    All Heavy Armor
    All health glyphs
    Green Mono Stat Food (6608 Health)
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    warrior-poet from Vvardenfell and plague doctor from Deshaan are good sets for extra health :)
    This is a good starter setup. They are both Overland sets, so they can be farmed or purchased.
    If you are able to get Dungeon sets, then I recommend Leeching Plate and Crimson Twilight. These have both proc effects that scale off MaxHealth. They should be quite powerful, on your build, even if they do not Max out Health.
    Mythic Item: Death Dealer's Fete (2640 Health at 30 stacks)
    1 piece Scourge Harvester

EDIT: grammar
    Edited by Zodiarkslayer on 8 December 2023 10:49
    read, think and write.In that order.
    Options
  • Eregios
    Eregios
    Soul Shriven
    Thx you two :smile:

This helps alot. I will get those 4 sets and try out which one suits me well.
    Really helpful Community in this Game. Iam surprised^^
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some things I would add... If you can install the PTS server then I would experiment there since it doesn't cost you anything to figure out the Highest Health setup.
    • Start with an Imperial Race for 2000 Health
    • Set all Character Attributes to Max health
    • The Lord Mundus will give 3639 Health with Divines, but I think it might be better to go with Infused Armor pieces enchanted with Max Health (at least for the "big" pieces).
    • You will want 1 heavy, 1 Light, and 1 Medium so you can take full advantage of the Undaunted passive "Undaunted Mettle" which gives 6% to all your Max Stats.
    • Warrior Poet would be ok if you don't have a Warden in your group, but it gives the same minor toughness buff a Warden would, so if you have a Warden healer I would go with Plague Doctor instead.
    • Then I would compile this group of sets/items:
    • 2 Pieces of Endurance gives 1928 Maximum Health
    • Gaze of Sithis Mythic gives 3276 Maximum Health, but it does take away your block mitigation, but you did say you didn't care about it being a good way. :smile:
    • 1 Piece of the Trainee set gives 1454 Maximum Health
    • Several Monster sets also give 1 Piece health bonuses, so you should fill out any extra slots you have with those.

This would by no means be optimal, but I think this would net you the highest possible Max health
    Edited by kojou on 8 December 2023 17:46
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and since your a necromancer you can pop goliath ulti for an additional 30k max health lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Start with an Imperial Race for 2000 Health
    • Set all Character Attributes to Max health
    • The Lord Mundus will give 3639 Health with Divines, but I think it might be better to go with Infused Armor pieces enchanted with Max Health (at least for the "big" pieces).
    • You will want 1 heavy, 1 Light, and 1 Medium so you can take full advantage of the Undaunted passive "Undaunted Mettle" which gives 6% to all your Max Stats.
    • Warrior Poet would be ok if you don't have a Warden in your group, but it gives the same minor toughness buff a Warden would, so if you have a Warden healer I would go with Plague Doctor instead.
    • Then I would compile this group of sets/items:
    • 2 Pieces of Endurance gives 1928 Maximum Health
    • Gaze of Sithis Mythic gives 3276 Maximum Health, but it does take away your block mitigation, but you did say you didn't care about it being a good way. :smile:
    • 1 Piece of the Trainee set gives 1454 Maximum Health
    • Several Monster sets also give 1 Piece health bonuses, so you should fill out any extra slots you have with those.

This would by no means be optimal, but I think this would net you the highest possible Max health[/quote]

I looked it up. It is better to have The Lord and all Divines than Infused with all health glyphs.
    kojou wrote: »
    Some things I would add... If you can install the PTS server then I would experiment there since it doesn't cost you anything to figure out the Highest Health setup.
    read, think and write.In that order.
    Options
  • autocookies
    autocookies
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by autocookies on 13 March 2024 15:16
    PC NA (Tank/DPS) - [PVE]
    Started ESO - Oct 2020

Necro Main
    (Play/Used every class and tested nearly everything to increase DPS + survivability without the use of potions while still being AOE focused) - I am 100k+ on every class except Werewolf, and Templar <- (which will change soon).

[My toons]
    Note: 100k+ trial and 40k+ non-trial is the minimum requirement for me to consider my toons as "DPS". Armory slots are separated by "|" below.
    • (autocookies) Imperial Arcanist: Vampire DPS | Werewolf Tank (After update)
    • (Fresh Gator Meat) Argonian Dragonknight: Vampire Tank | ZK DPS (Werewolf ZK as well for fun)
    • (Libitina Khalida) Dark Elf Necromancer: Vampire Tank | EC DPS (Werewolf with different sets)
    • (Electro-Meowster) Khajiit Sorcerer: Vampire HA Build | MK DPS (Werewolf MK as well for fun)
    • (Blood of Death) Dark Elf Nightblade: Vampire PVP | Werewolf Build (Human form does more damage though)
    • (Affah Beta Gamma) (Soon to be Dark Elf) Breton Templar: Vampire SPC/PA Healer | Werewolf Build Currently setting up as a mag trial dps.
    • (Arctic Mist) Dark Elf Warden: Vampire ROJO Healer | Werewolf Tank (After update)
    Thank you,
    Autocookies
    Options