The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Guilds for a Druid?

Technica
Technica
✭✭✭
I was wondering if there were any guilds out there for druids on PC/EU?

I did come across something on PC/NA, but I can't find anything using the guild finder on EU.

I was hoping to find a guild of people who are druids or generally nature-minded, and it would be a bonus if it also included celebrating our festivals in game as well

Thanks
Edited by Technica on 23 September 2023 08:55
You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Idelise
    Idelise
    ✭✭✭
    There is no druid class in-game - there's only a Warden one. Do you seek a Warden-only guild...?
    Or a roleplaying guild?
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idelise wrote: »
    There is no druid class in-game - there's only a Warden one. Do you seek a Warden-only guild...?
    Or a roleplaying guild?

It sounds like they themselves might be a druid. They do exist IRL.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    My thought was that they were looking for a roleplaying guild for Systres Druids, though perhaps they are a druid irl.

OP, it might be a good idea to clarify this. Perhaps there would even be some interest from others and you might want to start such a guild yourself.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
    Options