The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Bank and Store options are missing - [231113-002417]

cirocruz
cirocruz
✭✭
It's as the title says, and after opening the ticket (once again here's the number in case you guys missed on the title: 231113-002417) got a reply asking me to check the bank logs to see if another player had witdrawn the missing itens/gold, seems that the support didn't bother reading my ticket before sending a reply.

Here we go again with the text I wrote on the ticket:

The options to use Guild Bank and Guild Store no longer show when I interact with a world banker

Since I'm also a guild master this issue has a HUGE impact for me, please fix or teach me how to fix it

Thanks

What happened and when it's gonna be fixed?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 14 November 2023 21:09
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
  • cirocruz
    cirocruz
    ✭✭
    Just found out that I also can't send mails, is this some kind of ban? And why now?

Opened a new ticket about this "mail ban" - 231113-003335
    Edited by cirocruz on 13 November 2023 21:36
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a social ban. Respond to your original response to your ticket asking for details
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @cirocruz We do have some troubleshooting steps for being unable to access mail and guild bank.

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CANNOT USE CHAT, MAIL, GUILD BANK, GUILD STORE, OR WHISPER FUNCTIONS?

Options
    Staff Post
  • cirocruz
    cirocruz
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »
    @cirocruz We do have some troubleshooting steps for being unable to access mail and guild bank.

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CANNOT USE CHAT, MAIL, GUILD BANK, GUILD STORE, OR WHISPER FUNCTIONS?

First thing I did and yet, still nothing
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cirocruz wrote: »
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »

First thing I did and yet, still nothing

Seems to me that the important part of that link they provided is this last line:

"If you continue to experience this issue please contact our Customer support team or through the in-game help menu."

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • cirocruz
    cirocruz
    ✭✭
    Did I not? This post is to get my tickets thru the automated responses lol
    Edited by cirocruz on 13 November 2023 22:27
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @cirocruz Thank you for letting me know. I sent you a private message about your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AmandaLubyk
    AmandaLubyk
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kraken - THANK YOU for being amazing and helping cirocruz. I posted something similar in October and got in trouble here for talking about needing help with the same thing because apparently it is against Forum rules to talk about "account actions". So, thank you VERY much for actually caring about people!
    Options
  • cirocruz
    cirocruz
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kraken they fixed my issues, and I think it wouldn't be this fast without your help, so thank you again! :smiley:
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for keeping us updated. As the issue has now been fixed, we are going to close this thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.