The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

<Spoiler> Question about Quest in Rivenspire

JemadarofCaerSalis
JemadarofCaerSalis
✭✭✭
I wasn't sure where to put this because it isn't really a lore question, or a 'how do you do this' type question.

There is a quest in Rivenspire called Fadeel's Freedom.
You are supposed to give a gem to Fadeel's owner and Fadeel runs off. According to UESP he is supposed to relocate to Silverhoof Vale. However, I can't find him there. Does he relocate or does he just disappear from the game?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 10 November 2023 04:10
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good question. I've done that quest on multiple characters and never bothered to follow up on it.
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    I've looked for that horse multiple times after finishing that quest and I have not seen him once
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I have also looked, but haven't found him.

I just like how some of these quests will have little 'follow ups' where the beings involved will show up elsewhere after the quests.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's quest related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post