The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

WOW! I have never been this lucky!

James-Wayne
James-Wayne
✭✭✭✭✭
In my nearly 10 years of playing ESO every single day (Yes, I have played every day without fail) I have never been blessed by the RNG gods like this before!

It almost seems like it's a bug. I don't feel like it was just luck so has anyone else experienced this kind of drop in the current Witches Festival event?

ykh6w71ieus4.png

It's a shame I have everything here.
Edited by James-Wayne on 2 November 2023 22:19
PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
529 people have also earned this badge.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event announcement said that there's a small chance to get a super-duper plunder skull (my words, not theirs, obviously) from the crow boss that contains a full set of style pages or maps and things, so you just got lucky with that small chance. :)
    Monsters of all shapes and sizes lurk throughout Tamriel this time of year, but there is one creepy beastie that is feared above all: The Crowborne Horror. To locate and slay this living nightmare, acquire the daily quest “Plucking the Crow” by speaking with the Witchmother Taerma, located inside of Olyve’s Brewery and at every Impresario tent found throughout Tamriel.

For your courage, you’ll be rewarded with a Dremora Plunder Skull that has a small chance to grant you an incredible offering of tradeable Witches Festival valuables instead of regular Dremora Plunder Skull items, including:

10 Witch-Tamed Bear Dog fragments
    The FULL style book for the Dremora motif
    A folio of ALL Glenmoril Treasure Maps
    Runebox: Tome of Forbidden Appetites
    A random Crowborne Hunter outfit style page

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64847

Congrats, by the way! :)
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on 2 November 2023 22:52
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options