The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pelin's Paragon is too cheap for being inside yellow ToT reward coffers

iPlayOnlyESO
iPlayOnlyESO
✭✭✭
It was fun to earn it after it was newly released. Now, It is disappointing when you get PP pages from the yellow ToT reward coffers since it's valueless now. I simply destroy it. (PC/EU) It is 2-3k gold.
Could you degrade it down to white/blue level coffers please?
Edited by iPlayOnlyESO on 22 October 2023 20:47
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, they seem to replace any purple plans that had a chance to drop before. Lately, I destroy at least 3 of them each day that I play,
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should retire and give us a new season of outfit. Let a vendor sell the old pages for tribute tokens.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    They should retire and give us a new season of outfit. Let a vendor sell the old pages for tribute tokens.

there will be a new outfit style for tales of tribute in update 40! it's called Frandar’s Tribute.

it probably won't mean the retirement of Pelin's Paragon. but at least we won't just get the old style.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

there will be a new outfit style for tales of tribute in update 40! it's called Frandar’s Tribute.

it probably won't mean the retirement of Pelin's Paragon. but at least we won't just get the old style.

Oh cool. I totally missed that. Finally something more to look forward to from Tales.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the prices on it are kind of low now, because its not super uncommon drop rate combined with you only need 1 of each style page per account, it very quickly leads to where nobody needs it lol

i remember when that first released and was able to sell the extra pages for like 45-50k a piece lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    At least give it a 5000 gold NPC price :*