The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Login Failed

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
I had a brief power failure at my house this morning while logged in and playing. The loss of power was about 10 seconds and then came back on. Obviously that loss of power shut down my XBox, router, etc., and disconnected me from the game.

Once I had everything back up and running, I attempted to get back into ESO and keep getting Login Failed. Everything thing else works fine, accessing other games, Internet, computer, etc. It appears the problem is limited to ESO.

Now I know, you can't log out while in combat, and my power loss occured while I was in combat. Is there a possible connection between the two?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 28 August 2023 16:52
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you run file repair on the launcher with XBox? I'm only familiar with PC, but if there's a forced disconnection then it's possible that it caused a file corruption.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @MJ202 Can you please tell me the exact error you are getting when you attempt to log in?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • rothan117
    rothan117
    ✭✭
    I got disconnected posting on trader, cannot get back in, keeps saying error 103.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @rothan117 If you are getting the 103 error, please be sure to check Here for assistance. If it does not help you resolve the issue, wait about 10 minutes and try to log in again. Then make a ticket with Support for further help.
    Edited by ZOS_Kraken on 28 August 2023 14:40
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post