Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Bug with Lead Vacuum Filtration Apparatus in Telvani Pennisula

theresaric64
theresaric64
✭✭
Lead is hidden behind invisible wall. Can not get to it no matter how you try.
6788sbg70iq8.jpeg
r5n79c6my495.png
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been able to get it on playstation, i guess, you've tried the usual things like reload ui, see if you can travel into another instance, bounce like a crazy thing etc
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Silene_Armeria
    Silene_Armeria
    Soul Shriven
    PC-EU here, invisible wall is still here after changing instance and bouncing everywhere trying to get it xD Invisible wall seems to be all around it
    Options
  • theresaric64
    theresaric64
    ✭✭
    I forgot to put in my original post that i am on PC NA. Sorry
    Options
  • khaoticfury
    khaoticfury
    ✭✭
    has anyone on PC-NA figured this out???? I am unable to access the lead as well.
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that, invisible wall on PC-EU
    Really sorry for my english
    Options
  • khaoticfury
    khaoticfury
    ✭✭
    Really wish the Devs would answer these reports! They should send people the lead that provide screenshot until the bug is fixed.
    Options
  • Æxiled
    Æxiled
    Soul Shriven
    The bug still persists. Also tried every possible route in order to get there, it's certainly still blocked.
    Options
  • Nezyr_Jezz
    Nezyr_Jezz
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU bug is there. Invisible barrier blocks any atempts to reach the lead. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wouldnt be the first time a dig site is unreachable, there were a few in high isle that were underground for awhile lol

best workaround for the time being is just re-scry and get a different dig location
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, wanted to follow up here. The team has this and is working on a fix. Once we have more information, we'll follow up.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to follow up here. It looks like this bug will be fixed in the second incremental patch. When that patch hits, please feel free to tag me incase the bug fix isn't working for whatever reason.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I was looking for this and didn't realize it was bugged. Can confirm, still bugged.
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, just wanted to follow up here. It looks like this bug will be fixed in the second incremental patch. When that patch hits, please feel free to tag me incase the bug fix isn't working for whatever reason.

When is the second incremental?
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    August 26th. PC EU: Lead inaccessible, as surrounded with invisible wall.
    "second incremental" ? does this mean not the next path but the one after that?
    and how long would it take? month?
    PC EU
    Options
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aug 28th, invisible wall is still there :(
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
    Options
  • kbm1975
    kbm1975
    ✭✭
    August 28 at 1:37 PM CST and the invisible wall is still there.
    Options
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    Really .. how hard can it be to solve this ???
    Options
  • funkelpunkte
    PC-EU
    Still not reachable
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin How is this not fixed yet? :/
    Edited by Shagreth on 2 September 2023 12:22
    Options
  • fubarmonkey_ESO
    @ZOS_Kevin Why is this still broken? Devs literally need to remove an unnecessary invisible wall. Why does that take longer than a week?
    Options
  • fubarmonkey_ESO
    @ZOS_Kevin I'd like to request in game credit for this issue. I paid for the Necrom expansion in part because of the expectation I would have full access to this area of the game and I believe I have been given an incomplete product. Please let me know what the process would be petition for this either in game or out.
    Options
  • IndyMike26
    IndyMike26
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I'd like to request in game credit for this issue. I paid for the Necrom expansion in part because of the expectation I would have full access to this area of the game and I believe I have been given an incomplete product. Please let me know what the process would be petition for this either in game or out.

Good luck with that, my entire game has been broken for three months from the Necrom DLC still waiting for the console patch, and they did nothing to compensate for it. Entire parts of the game have been inaccessible, including stuff I paid for through ESO Plus and other DLCs I had previously purchased.
    Options
  • fubarmonkey_ESO
    IndyMike26 wrote: »

Good luck with that, my entire game has been broken for three months from the Necrom DLC still waiting for the console patch, and they did nothing to compensate for it. Entire parts of the game have been inaccessible, including stuff I paid for through ESO Plus and other DLCs I had previously purchased.

Doesn't hurt to try. Worst that will happen is that we'll continue to get the same subpar customer service we've been getting.

@ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • khaoticfury
    khaoticfury
    ✭✭
    Just read patch notes from today and no mention? Thought it was going to be fixed!
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin said
    This is the first incremental. The second will probably be on the 18th.

The incremental cycle tends to fix bugs reported about 2 weeks previous, since they do need to be fixed internally, then tested, then released. This incremental is fixing the last few things that were mentioned from the last two weeks of PTS reports.

It's painful to have to sit with bugs for up to a month, I know. I know it would be better to get faster patches, and we would all love to go back to the one-week cycle we had before Stadia forced PC to a two-week cycle, but we do need to keep realistic expectations to avoid getting too disappointed.
    Options
  • lostineternity
    lostineternity
    ✭✭✭
    Another one spit to the face of eso community.
    Well done ZoS!
    Options
  • kbm1975
    kbm1975
    ✭✭
    September 6 at 11:18 CST and the invisible wall is still there.
    Options
  • fubarmonkey_ESO
    Kevin said
    This is the first incremental. The second will probably be on the 18th.

The incremental cycle tends to fix bugs reported about 2 weeks previous, since they do need to be fixed internally, then tested, then released. This incremental is fixing the last few things that were mentioned from the last two weeks of PTS reports.

It's painful to have to sit with bugs for up to a month, I know. I know it would be better to get faster patches, and we would all love to go back to the one-week cycle we had before Stadia forced PC to a two-week cycle, but we do need to keep realistic expectations to avoid getting too disappointed.

That's all well and good but ultimately this was a failing on their part. I understand that everything has to be tested before release (though ironically this bug seems to exist because that failed to be the case). The fact that something is broken and they can't give any type of compensation for their mistake is what I consider a slap in the face.
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it really still bugged after the patch? Can't test currently.

@ZOS_Kevin Was also hoping that you would restore the weather system to the Fair Winds, can't wait to try.. one can hope..

@ZOS_GinaBruno Also, the Herma Mora statue seems to still be low res, unless I'm missing something..
    Edited by Shagreth on 6 September 2023 20:27
    Options
  • Ankh_gg
    Ankh_gg
    Soul Shriven
    @Shagreth I just checked after today's patch and the lead is still inaccessible (PC-EU). No mention of this in the patch notes either.

@ZOS_Kevin You have to improve your communication. "Second incremental patch" is your internal corporate jargon that tells nothing to someone not in the know. As you can see, there were high hopes for this to be fixed today, and because you didn't communicate a proper date upfront, there's even more disappointment.
    Options