Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bug or feature with notes?necrom

Melzo
Melzo
✭✭✭✭
When you find notes, you cannot read them. Only if you look into the bag with quest items. In other places, I could immediately read the selection. Why is it like this now and how can it be returned?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey @Melzo! Do you happen to remember which note this was or which quest it was tied to?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm suffering the same problem during the quest "Underwritten", with the note "Attention All Egg-Hands".
    It might be an add-on issue however, as another player next to me didn't have the same issue and claimed to play without addons. Notes are still readable though the quest journal library.
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Melzo! Do you happen to remember which note this was or which quest it was tied to?

For all quests. I'm picking up notes and this happens all the time. I am currently doing a quest for a new Argonian companion and a quest related to the naryu killer.

In all these quests, when selecting, there is either a double click or something else, but the notes are skipped and they can be read in the bag with the quests.
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I didn’t have this and I thought it was some kind of new feature and looked in the settings for how to cancel it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Melzo wrote: »

For all quests. I'm picking up notes and this happens all the time. I am currently doing a quest for a new Argonian companion and a quest related to the naryu killer.

In all these quests, when selecting, there is either a double click or something else, but the notes are skipped and they can be read in the bag with the quests.

Are you using addons, by chance? If so, try disabling and try again.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    The addon causing this issue for me was "No, Thank You!"
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's all the mod's fault. no thank you