The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What stable will you use for your Arcanist(s)?

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
To upgrade mount

Why that stable? Is it location or a cool npc?
Edited by FeedbackOnly on 2 June 2023 01:38
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um. Vivec, just like always. "Fun npc"? What?
    Edited by TaSheen on 2 June 2023 01:35

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (location)
    Vivec City as it is next to a wayshrine and other amenities.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wherever i happen to be when i log into the character. it won't be the same everytime. i have enough champion points to get the extra mount speed ability so i will play with my arcanist and use mounts with them immediately
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rawl'kha. Been using it since the game came out, and I just don't really use any other stable. Or town for that matter.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alinor for sure! It is the most pleasing to the eyes and I love the dialogue with the old man.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rimmen
    PC - NA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vvardenfell

Drel Trandel doesn't discriminate.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The closest one
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Riding lessons for much of it. The only thing I find worth it in the crown store.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec city outskirts is the place to park the alts with unfinished horses. The location gets upgraded when horses are 60/60/60 to Leyawiin.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alinor
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawl'kha.

That is where I do all my town business (except writs that I do in Vivec City).
    PCNA
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use Alinor and Elden Root depending on if I'm also doing writs or pledges.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Um. Vivec, just like always. "Fun npc"? What?

"Fun NPC" meaning the stablemaster. I couldn't even tell you which stablemasters have interesting conversations, since it's been a long time since I've spoken to any of them and I don't remember any of them "standing out" from the rest as far as how interesting they are to talk to.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wherever I happen to be when I suddenly remember that I need to visit a stable since the last time...

dRunC2h.gif
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Treeshka
      Treeshka
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I am afraid i already stockpiled all sixty riding lessons in my bank. So no stables for my Arcanist.
    • LukosCreyden
      LukosCreyden
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      As always with any character, whatever stable happens to be closest whenever I happen to remember that this is a thing I need to do lol.

As for bag upgrades? Bag Elf on Stros M'kai. She sells the best bags and is also one of the best Bosmer in the game. I do not buy my bags from anyone else.
      Edited by LukosCreyden on 2 June 2023 07:37
      Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    • Calastir
      Calastir
      ✭✭✭
      Solitude bank in Western Skyrim, like all my characters.

Stablemaster, crafting area, writs board+delivery point, merchants, guild traders, guilds and wayshrine all nearby.
      I haven't come across a more convenient town base yet.
      Chaszmyr Do'Benrae (Dunmer Magsorc Vampire Infinity) ~ Dusk Doublespeak (Breton Magplar Werewolf) ~ Stan of Rimari (Nord Dragonknight Tank) ~ Bunto Kim Alhambra (Redguard Magplar Paladin) ~ Alicyankali (Argonian Magicka Necromancer Draugr Kin) ~ Gruuman Odinfan (Orsimer Magplar) ~ Boymans van Beuningen (Khajiit Stam Warden Bowzerker) ~ Flannelflail (Imperial Stamina Nightblade Brawler PVP) ~ Calastir (Altmer Stamina Dragonknight) ~ Sallystir (Bosmer Stam Warden Frostbite PVP) ~ Zalastir (Altmer Magicka Warden Ice Storm) ~ Capt Peach (Nord Stamcanist Crux Cannon) ~ PC EU ~ since May 26th, 2021.
    • Xarc
      Xarc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      merpins wrote: »
      Rawl'kha. Been using it since the game came out, and I just don't really use any other stable. Or town for that matter.

same
      @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
      "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
      Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
      Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
      Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
      Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
      Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
      Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
      Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
      Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
      kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
      - since april.2014
    • Dr_Con
      Dr_Con
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      As always with any character, whatever stable happens to be closest whenever I happen to remember that this is a thing I need to do lol.

As for bag upgrades? Bag Elf on Stros M'kai. She sells the best bags and is also one of the best Bosmer in the game. I do not buy my bags from anyone else.

Smiling Frina in Deeshan for me
    • ApoAlaia
      ApoAlaia
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I have a whole bunch of lessons accumulated but sadly not 240 (120 per account) of each so Rawl'kha will be for quite a while.

Is a nice town. Sad that the traders there kinda 'fell from grace' over the years, still, is small and convenient for starter chars.

Said that I cannot currently add any more chars to the writ roster - there are only so many hours in the day - so not in a rush either.

Not planning on levelling them until the next 2XP event, whenever that might be (probably Explorers after the new chapter event if they follow a similar pattern to previous years).

I mean Arcanist is nice and all that, but whatever they can do my DKs can do better for the same effort.

Until they go all templar on the DK's a**e I'm good.
    • TheImperfect
      TheImperfect
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Either Vivek or Rawlkha. No awkward doors to get to stables.
    • ADarklore
      ADarklore
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I usually just splurge and buy the upgrades from the Crown Store... especially the speed upgrades. Stamina I normally only take to 30, which is enough to allow me to sprint for long periods of time. Since I don't PVP, I don't need to worry about crossing Cyrodiil. ;)

Normally I'd upgrade inventory space too, but I'm finding I don't need much space anymore since I've consolidated my gear sets... and I have my banker, merchant and deconstruct attendant handy should I be in need of freeing space or pulling something from the bank. So with my new Arcanist, I'll just use the daily reward to upgrade inventory four slots and use the stables at Auridon (or wherever I am when I remember) to upgrade inventory.
      CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    • Dark_Lord_Kuro
      Dark_Lord_Kuro
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Wich ever one is the nearest to where im questing with him
    • redlink1979
      redlink1979
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Vivec City, my crafting HQ since 2017
      "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
      • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
      • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
      • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
      • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    • FantasticFreddie
      FantasticFreddie
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      "I sold Queen Ayrenn her first pony!"
    • Braffin
      Braffin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      As my orcanist will start his journeys at the morkul stronghold I'll use the stables there. Next step will be orsinium, when he starting to learn some craft. After that, as soon as his journey really starts, I'll use the nearest stable around.
    • tohopka_eso
      tohopka_eso
      ✭✭✭✭
      Same as always I start in Auridon and work on the story from there.