The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- May 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
eulbt53e0mi9.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- May 2023"

"A bevy of spectacular items both new and returning arrive in the Crown Store this May. Take a peek at our offerings in this latest Crown Store Showcase!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 5 June 2023 11:50
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Here to ask again for the Dragon's Treasure Trove. We have no good looking treasure in game. The houses have returned from past chapter events so no reason this can't also. Or use the same model and change the name and make it traditional to make the old piece still special.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not too much for me this month, unfortunately. I'd be more interested in the harvesting animations if the Reach Witch Removal animation wasn't still broken.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt, Dragonscale, and Frost Atronach crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly! And also, crates that have moths!

Here is the bounty list:
    - Moths -
    - Ancestor Moth Swarm - Wild Hunt crates
    - Carmine Wood Moth - Grim Harlequin crates
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Edited by MafiaCat115 on 1 May 2023 15:03
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    Once again there is nothing to tempt me from the showcase. I either already have it or don’t want what’s being offered. I’ve been sitting on aprox 16,000 crowns since last year.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm excited the House Mornard motif is finally available and earnable, looks snazzy!

Also the Pelletine and Senchal motifs are cool, but I'd encourage players to check the traders on those before buying these. There was an Elsweyr event a few months so there should still be ample supply on traders.

Gonna sit on my crowns this month I think. Thanks for sharing though!
    Edited by Destai on 1 May 2023 15:22
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yay agony's ascent
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice, House Mornard motif finally. That's about the only thing I want here.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessssssssssssssssss, the Dapple Gray Palfrey
    cheer-up-cheer.gif
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    b9k6d02tddcc.png
    Thank you so much for this! :love:
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paravant's Letale Armor Pack!!! oh my!!! i was thinking of those for so long!!! my old accounts have them but not the one i play actually!! and i love those

Thank you!!

and so much more things i hope to see back are back in! well i guess i am lucky to have keep crowns and gems
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, for the love of all the Tribunal, please put Tel Galen in the June Crown Store Showcase.

It would be nice to start off the Year of the Telvanni with a *Telvanni house.*
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I yoinketh the purple ornaug.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping for Dragonscale's return, but really happy that the Treethane dress is returning, and especially excited about the new Ornaug! The original is too plain, and I'm not a fan of the radiant, but this looks great!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing here I'm interested in as far as things I don't already have go, but I'm okay with that for the moment. I can save money/gold this month.

As far items I'd like to see added or return, it's the usual--items for my collection. Most of what is left for me to obtain is very unlikely to return or be added, but here's to hoping.

The list of items I still need or are hoping to see added in the future;
    -Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
    2. Striated Pony Guar
    3. Frostbane Pony Guar

NOTE: Neither the Pony Guar nor Striated Pony Guar have been available in years. I'm hoping to see them return to the crown store soon. As far as the Frostbane Pony Guar goes, I'm hoping this and the other frostbane pets return as a reward for the New Life Festival at some point in the future. Please consider this request.

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

NOTE: All three of these are entirely outside of my control to obtain. I would like to buy these if that ever become an option.

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf

NOTE: The Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf hasn't returned since the the first time the Frost Atronach Crates came around. A frost atronach pet may return this New Life Festival and I'd like it to be this one.

-Things I'd Like To See Created-

1. Alit mounts and pets
    2. More cliff striders pets, and maybe some Hackwings too
    3. Cliff racer pets
    4. Wammassu mounts
    5. Esqoo of Dhalmora Housequest (and houseguests as separate furnishing slots!)
    6. A hugable guar houseguest/furnishing
    7. A pack guar pet
    8. Wormouth pet
    9. More scuttlers. We only have that one from game launch.
    10. That bloodroot guar from Bloodroot Forge as a mount
    11. Bittergreen the Wild Trial Dummy

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on 4 May 2023 14:35
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the polymorph looks really cool, and they are brining back the iron atro crates so i can finally get the polymorph from those with endeavors

still irks me that they removed the iron atro crates about 1 week too early after they implemented the endeavors for me to save up 8000 seals to get the polymorph (the crates started around the release of blackwood but endeavors started like 2-3 weeks after blackwood release)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Punitio
    Punitio
    ✭✭✭
    Will crates be giftable any day soon?
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    AROX THE MUTILATOR YAY
    There’s quite a few things I missed that are in this showcase including that big red Welwa so I am happy ^^
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    Arox feels right at home, thank you lol.

2ttloj8crksl.png
    diin66i6h7tn.png
    Edited by BardokRedSnow on 5 May 2023 15:32
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the polymorph looks really cool, and they are brining back the iron atro crates so i can finally get the polymorph from those with endeavors

still irks me that they removed the iron atro crates about 1 week too early after they implemented the endeavors for me to save up 8000 seals to get the polymorph (the crates started around the release of blackwood but endeavors started like 2-3 weeks after blackwood release)

iron atronach crates released on the same day as endeavors.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60245
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just say how much I love the new Shallowstalker Ornaug mount? It feels like it was made for my Maormer. <3<3<3
    5pbbetzhlp8r.jpg
    q36itqlcn74v.jpg
    p4r28c2ax9pe.jpg
    kdwl4a2jkc08.jpg
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    After 8 long years of waiting, I can finally say "Welcome home, Stormcloud!"

aly5wg1sr995.png
  • Punitio
    Punitio
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Hello, any news on crown crate gifting?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Yesterday we posted a brief update here, @Punitio.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post