Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poisons that deal damage AND reduce healing?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Is there such a poison?

Tankz,

Z
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry....that is what DEFILE does...
    Is there one that has a Major Defile?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there's no poison with major defile. you can only get minor defile on poisons.

you can use the Ward of Cyrodiil set

(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    (3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (5 items) When you deal Martial melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 16%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

or Durok's Bane

(2 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    (3 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (5 items) When you take damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 5 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 16%. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds per enemy.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @LunaFlora

Have you run any of these sets?

I am trying to knock down some of those always healing builds that take a beating, don't fight back, and they burn my seige equipment while I am able to only tickle them with my weapons.

• Gaeliannas
    Gaeliannas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Hi @LunaFlora

Have you run any of these sets?

I am trying to knock down some of those always healing builds that take a beating, don't fight back, and they burn my seige equipment while I am able to only tickle them with my weapons.

Try a lightning staff with poison/stam drain poisons. That generally seems to run them off. If you have a couple friends with lightning staffs as well, it kills the tank. Personally I love those block tanks, they make getting Ulti back so fast! There is this one that always just stands out there alone in every battle and it is like a godsend... I ulti/kill a bunch of his/her faction mates, refill my ulti off the tank and rinse and repeat.

I am not sure what benefit being that tanky brings to their side, but it sure helps ours!
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to run a build using Affliction backbar (small disease damage proc every few seconds, similar to Way of Fire, but with guaranteed minor defile,) and Ward of Cyrodiil front bar (major defile for a few seconds after landing a melee attack if I recall,) it was pretty good.

I used it for dueling mostly. The name of the game was barswapping as frequently as possible, lol, so it was a little hectic but it definitely put a hurting on peoples healing.

The problem is that you can't buff defile anymore with CP. So I don't know how strong it would be these days. But if someone is healing excessively and you want to stop them Defile is still a good place to start.

Soldier of Anguish might be a decent set to try as well.

And even if they're not, these sets are easy to get. Also maybe check out Snake in the Stars.

To be sure, none of these sets are very good for an all around build, but any of them would be useful for what you're asking.