The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Influx of 40k+ HP Wardens in PVP

Steel_Heart777
Steel_Heart777
✭✭✭
What are they wearing?
  • PS5 NA - EP Since Launch
  • CP 2400+
  • 2nd Ever EP Grand Overlord PS4 NA - Spartan Ze - Stamblade AR50
  • PactBerserkr - Stamden AR50
  • Lord Bigdaddysmash - Stamcro AR50
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably nothing in particular, to be honest.

Wardens have a nice heal called Polar Wind that scales off of max HP so many of them build for it.

Use a race with a health bonus. Wear 2 or 3 (or more) heavy armor pieces. Put 10 (or more,) attribute points into health. Use a food with a health bonus. Passively give yourself minor toughness... Voila, you're very close to 40k without even trying that hard.

But if you do just want to know health sets because you're thinking about upping your own health... Plague Doctor gives the most health. Clever Alchemist gives health and also a lot of conditional damage. I'm not really sure what else to be honest. Warrior Poet is good HP for non-wardens.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever Alchemist back bar is a good choice if you want to stack more health. Death Dealer's Fete is also another option for free health. Mostly wearing heavy armor and one piece of Trainee. You can easily reach fifty thousand mark with this build excluding Emperor bonus and Ayleid Well bonus.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes good call on the 1 trainee piece that is important.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it's Clever Alchemist. 64 points into health attribute. 3 Max health glyphs on head, chest, and legs, Misrule food, and finally the red CP slottable that gives a little more max health. Usually I either have 5/1/1 medium. It easily puts me around 42k when minor toughness is up - which is always.