The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What I expect out of Q3- A checklist

Daggerfell0929
Daggerfell0929
✭✭✭
Given Q3 is purely focused on quality-of-life improvements rather than content updates please commit below what you would like to see.

-More rewards made to be obtainable in game. Add like 20-30 different mounts with different ways to obtain them. Add a cool cosmetic weapon skin for every 5,000 achievement points you earn.
- Ranked 3v3 arenas with seasonal rewards for being in the top 15% of the bracket. Come on ZOS New world already has arenas and it has only been out for a year.
- Bug fixes of course
- Updated UI for console players that represent what us PC players get, such as the addon that shows both action bars, action duration reminder, etc.
- Bug fixes
- More incentives to get players to participate in endgame PVE and PVP
-A new "battleground" skill line
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Not gonna happen. I wish it would happen, more than that amount even. I want them to get rid of the entire loot box system and throw that pool into the game as earnable rewards. But neither that nor this is gonna happen.
    2. Probably not gonna happen also. Q3 has that 2 person procedurally generated dungeon I believe, so updates to other game modes will probably not be a concern in that patch. Unless I'm mistaken and that dungeon comes Q4.
    3. Probably some fixes and some new bugs, as always.
    4. Other than that 2 person dungeon, probably not gonna happen. #1 would do that in spades, but that's not happening either.
    5. Not gonna happen. New skill line probably isn't gonna happen so soon off of the heels of a new class.
    Edited by merpins on 17 May 2023 00:32
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    merpins wrote: »
    2. Probably not gonna happen also. Q3 has that 2 person procedurally generated dungeon I believe, so updates to other game modes will probably not be a concern in that patch. Unless I'm mistaken and that dungeon comes Q4..

Nah, that's Q4. The new 'Tentpole' system that they seem like they'll be doing every Q4 until said otherwise. I'm skeptical about it but we'll see
    As for the rest, I'd like to see more earnable stuff, hell even some useless gimmicky 'tools', items and momentous you could find or buy off random NPCs, but alas, much like Merp, I don't see it happening at all. Could hurt ZoS bottom line. I'm hoping a lot of bugs will be sorted since they have an entire Q to do it, without as much going on as say doing it with a chapter in the works. Only thing I can think of that I want to actually see is Master Crafting Stations, which sounds like they are coming anyways.
  • Snaggel
    Snaggel
    ✭✭✭
    merpins wrote: »
    1. Not gonna happen. I wish it would happen, more than that amount even. I want them to get rid of the entire loot box system and throw that pool into the game as earnable rewards. But neither that nor this is gonna happen.
    2. Probably not gonna happen also. Q3 has that 2 person procedurally generated dungeon I believe, so updates to other game modes will probably not be a concern in that patch. Unless I'm mistaken and that dungeon comes Q4.
    3. Probably some fixes and some new bugs, as always.
    4. Other than that 2 person dungeon, probably not gonna happen. #1 would do that in spades, but that's not happening either.
    5. Not gonna happen. New skill line probably isn't gonna happen so soon off of the heels of a new class.

State of hopes and dreams: Crushed
  • ChaoticWings3
    ChaoticWings3
    ✭✭
    My hopes would be a more standard reward system. Clearing dungeon trifectas should award a skin or personality like a lot of the earlier dungeons do. The titles are fine but I think most players want to customize their characters more and I tend to glance over names and titles a lot unless I've set up the settings to see character names more prominently.

I think the trials should have a vet clear skin or personality reward (could be a mount too). Getting your first vet clear on the dlc trials for the first time is an accomplishment all on its own. I should know because I have yet to do so with a group just yet. Most of the vet trials though don't really offer a reward that I'm terribly interested in outside the perfected sets I need for the build. Otherwise you are kind of doing the trials for a chance at a motif page and some undaunted plunder for some gold. If you are able to get a trifecta I think it should be with a mount or a house (honestly would be amazing and defiantly something you can show off more than a title). I think there's a mount with the latest trial but I wish the other dungeons and trials would get a similar treatment.

Other than that I think the most annoying thing right now that bugs me a lot is whenever I am reconstructing a piece of equipment and takes me out of the page after reconstructing a single piece and I then have to scroll all the way down to where I was and figure out which piece I was going to make next. I know you can use filters to filter out certain equipment but it doesn't change the fact that I still lose my place and I have to re-find the set again. This is especially bad with pvp sets like rallying cry that are near the very bottom but not quite.

Besides those two I still wish they would generally give abilities and morphs like frozen device and nature's grasp a rework. They have been doing that lately like with wrecking blow giving major berserk. But the way these two skills work is kind of weird and don't normally work in the builds that you usually come across. I went into a lot more detail about warden changes I would like in a thread I made so I won't mention it here. But if I had to choose anything from there I would put a higher priority on it would be to make nature's grasp and frozen device work in a different way that makes it feel like an option to put on my bar when running a warden.
  • bachpain
    bachpain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Expectations vs Reality..... I have lost all hope of meaningful QoL improvements that aren't somehow centered around trips to the crown store.