The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nedic Orb Visual Effect Disappeared?

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
I was excited to see the "Nedic Orb, Ritual" back in the luxury vendor, until I noticed it's cool effect is missing. What happened? It used to have a sort of purplish sparkly glow and ripple effect around it. It glowed and made a cool effect in its unbroken state. Now it's just an aqua colored ball. I'm really disappointed and hope someone will restore it's former glory soon!
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wondering the same thing. I just bought one from a trader after seeing one in someone's home with the effect on, but the one I got doesn't have it. Are some of the models bugged?
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    Wondering the same thing. I just bought one from a trader after seeing one in someone's home with the effect on, but the one I got doesn't have it. Are some of the models bugged?

I'm not sure what's going on but it's been missing for quite a while. All the ones I had placed in my homes do not have the effect anymore though they once did. I tried changing my video settings to Ultra to see if it was just omitting it but it still wasn't showing up. I'm very disappointed, I loved that purple ripply glimmer.

I wish someone cared enough to fix this.

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be back now! I can't find it in the patch notes, but mine have their distortion and sparkles back.