Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

En error has occured

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
I see it today for a 4-th time and each time I am returned to logging screen. Not to desktop, no crashing, so it must be a game/server issue, not my PC.

Last time it happened in a middle of soloing Bok-Xul in Murkmire, screen freezed and few seconds later I saw the logging screen.

It starts to annoy me, what's happening?

M99I.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 21 June 2023 22:57
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • petanko
    petanko
    ✭✭
    There are some issues with global providers in the EU. Routes have changed and they're far from optimal. In my case, traffic goes to the UK before going to Germany (where servers are). Which results in increased ping and lost packets.
    The solution is to use gaming VPN servers. For me, mudfish fixed all the problems.
    Been there, done that. 「三千六百」
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm curious...

Today just now I got booted from server with "error 307".
    Just making ordinary actions around jewelry station in Mournhold.

@ZOS_Bill mentioned in Feb2022 that "Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity."

But what exactly is the ZOS' definition of being "inactive"?

Every time we got kicked of server, we get a penalty of 15-20 minutes of forced offline waiting time. This is just not right. If we paid for game which kicks us out we should get something in return for this idle waiting untill server and our personal data allow us to log in again.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it was a server issue, a lot more of us would be seeing the message. I've never seen it, and I'm in eastern Australia, which is about as far from the EU server as you can get and still be on the same planet.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the error message has changed to "An Error Has Occurred." you can try the troubleshooting in the link below.

What do I do if I get an error message stating "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again" when trying to log in to one of my ESO characters?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post