The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread, "Meet The Character- Sharp-As-Night"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
uwdmb3zkpxd7.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Meet The Character- Sharp-As-Night"

"Learn about Sharp-as-Night, one of the two new Companions you can recruit during your adventures in The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 18 May 2023 13:47
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited for him!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The companion I’ve been looking forward to the most! Sounds like he may usurp Ember’s semi-permanent spot for me. LOL
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is cool, I hope we get to find out what tribe hes from!

The job broker thing is interesting because according to TES III: Morrowind, "As mercenaries, House Hlaalu prefers Imperials and Redguards, Redoran prefers Nords and Altmer, and Telvanni prefer Bosmer and Bretons."

Hope we get to learn more about Cybiades in Azandar's MTC!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question. Who is Sharp-As-Night voice actor ?

I could not find any information about it. He sounds very much like Brandon Keener.
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although there's not really much new information here for those of us who've already played Sharp's questline on PTS, I did appreciate that it was written from Reynila's perspective, since
    you don't get to spend a lot of time with her before she dies.

I love him so much...
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

I could not find any information about it. He sounds very much like Brandon Keener.

You are correct!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

You are correct!

OMG, GARRUS???

Oh, man, I had no idea (no PTS on console). I’m fangirling so hard right now. LOL

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

You are correct!

Well now I'm even more excited. I think this is gonna be my forever companion.
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving Sharp. And he was giving me such strong Garrus vibes. The dry snark! I love it!
    And Lo! Google brought me here!
    She/They
    PS5/NA