The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

zos please

JadeStone1
JadeStone1
✭✭
i really dont want to do these stupid hybrid builds in pvp i really dont want to fight them either all the do is run in circles around trees and ulti dump, no different from a bomber... please make the game less trash and curb the hybrid bs its a role based game im not sure what changed in the dev team but this game kinda sucks since the hybrid crap
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are only moving further with this direction, apparently it's their take on making the game more accessible and having more choices, despite actually shoehorning people in way lesser amount of meaningful combinations. Any possible roll back might happen if they'll see it's negative effect over time, but that might take years and probably even more years to kind of bring it back on the old rails. If it would even bother future playerbase they're trying to capture.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that if there wasn't hybrid; that players wouldn't still just run around trees and ultidump. Think that's more of a mechanic of having weak full uptime sets, then very strong short window sets and ability to turtle 95% of the time and still have a window to go nuclear.

It was funny for a while to watch larger groups run in to a tower as fast as they could if half their numbers showed, but it is getting kind of old
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Running around in circles waiting for an ult dump is something that's always been in the game - its the only way to fight heavily outnumbered. It isn't a product of hybridization, it's a product of a tanky meta and sets that further encourage the playstyle.