Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a group to do the new dlc dungeons pc NA

isadoraisacat
isadoraisacat
✭✭✭✭✭
So using the finder everyone rushes through the dungeons. I tried asking some people in the guilds I’m in but haven’t gotten any responses yet.

I want to actually know what’s going on in the story leading up to the next chapter without rushing through. Everyone seems to want to rush.

Is anyone down to group up and take our time and focus on the actual story ? If interested let me know ! Just looking for some friendly lore buffs to enjoy the story.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like situation of "Bal sunnar" dungeon. It's "past" for the most of Skyrim players.
    But, it's also future for the E2 era people. That was very strange experience.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @isadoraisacat have you found a group to run the new dungeons in slow mode for the story?
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @isadoraisacat have you found a group to run the new dungeons in slow mode for the story?

I haven’t I asked. In guilds no one ever answers so I just sort of gave up trying. With the way things are going In this game now it seems like there will be even more content I’ll be missing now.
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im partial to looting containers in dungeons, something i do solo because everyones rushing to endgame to get raiding so not a popular though i too can rush with the best of em 😆. Look me up message me if youre still having trouble getting that done
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im partial to looting containers in dungeons, something i do solo because everyones rushing to endgame to get raiding so not a popular though i too can rush with the best of em 😆. Look me up message me if youre still having trouble getting that done

Nice yeah I stopped for a chest the other day and I got abandoned. I really with more people would take their time.
  • Lena_HJ
    Lena_HJ
    ✭✭✭
    Nice yeah I stopped for a chest the other day and I got abandoned. I really with more people would take their time.

Oh, I like "shopping" too :D! Falkreath Hold used to be one of my fav dungeons before Pillar of Nirn became popular and people started to just rush it. So! Many! Urns! <3

What time do you usually play?

Orc Elf == Best Elf :]
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lena_HJ wrote: »

Oh, I like "shopping" too :D! Falkreath Hold used to be one of my fav dungeons before Pillar of Nirn became popular and people started to just rush it. So! Many! Urns! <3

What time do you usually play?

Normally I’m on around 5pm but sometimes I play in the mornings like 9-10 am it depends what shifts I have at work.

That’s cool
    I’m down to play with those who don’t want to rush.