The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Perfomace mode not working after you set the first time on Xbox series X/S there work around

igormaxbr03
igormaxbr03
✭✭✭
I got my xbox series s on august first time i had setup perfomace mode that works fine them was never working anymore the game was lauch settings was there after 30 days me friends found solution put fidelity mode and them go back to perfomace the game will load and them there is your 60 fps there is the solution for those who dint know ,how you know someting is not right check the water refletion that only have on fidelty mode ,fps felt clunk ,slow

Also some people had report but why Zos never investigated adress to fix using dev tools to check this critical break immersion ,because other games the perfomace mode work after you set the first time well the best exemple here is Elder Scrolls Skyrim ,hope this will get adress and fix on the first hotfix for the Scribs of fate dlc is worrying you have Xbox series s/x and do work around to get 60 fps every time you lauch the game also i cant confirm this issue on PS 5 but i guess is there too
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 25 March 2023 18:15
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Xbox Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • igormaxbr03
    igormaxbr03
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Xbox Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

No one gonna be able to see now even though ,get this workaround untill you fix and you gonna report that for the team or someting ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @igormaxbr03

If you've not done so, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jdahl1979
    jdahl1979
    Soul Shriven
    Make sure the game is installed on the internal drive or external SSD expansion. It will not allow X/S performance mode if installed on an external hard drive.

Ur favorite magsorc