The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LGBT dude LF others

Peacefulfishy
Hello everyone! I’m a fairly experienced esoer… if that’s a word. Anyway! I’m lookin to find some folks to do mainly pve stuff with and socialize in a general sense. Playing alone can be boring and who better to play with than people that can relate! So yeah… lgbt or even ally esoers wanna do some pve and socialize, let me know! Message me on discord if ya want! Tetsu#8627
  • Rhensl
    Rhensl
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. I'm coming back to ESO (as soon as it finishes the download) after a two, two and a half year absence. I could always use more friends.

I can't send you a dm on discord without being friends or sharing a server, but I will send you a message here on the forums.
  • BaalMelqartu
    BaalMelqartu
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you use the guild finder in the game, there are several specifically LGBTQ+ friendly guilds in the game. On PC/NA I am in one named Chimera Syndicate.