The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A way to recollect the lore book data for the clues

Clyde_BlueSnake
Clyde_BlueSnake
✭✭✭
To say first, I haven't been been playing ToT much, also haven't even got The Druid King. (for at the time of texting this I haven't even got around doing most of the quests need to be done in Galen yet) To the point, for all the decks released during High Isle I've already collected their clue upgrades, has noticed since then each has a lore book entry when read. Unfortunately I also noticed since then, if you go to the location to get the upgrade that clue will be used to get the upgrade.

Like main, with my alts I have a habit to regather, recollect lore book entries. (the exception is most of majority of style books & pages, I just rely on the outfit station for my alts mostly) To the question, does these card clues reappear as rewards again if one already completed those decks?

In a advance if the answer is unfortunately no, then ZOS devs if reading this, please fix it for those who like to recollect lore book entries with their alts. Like, make it as a house bookcase furnishing or papers scattered in the Roister's Club.
Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on 19 March 2023 10:02
Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
, Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the Tribute card upgrades are included in the Eidetic Memory section of your journal, I do not believe it is possible to receive a card upgrade clue if you have the upgrade unlocked. However, you can receive a duplicate upgrade clue if you move the clue to your bank or another character and have not yet unlocked the associated upgrade.

This is annoying for me since I found the Legion's Arrival upgrade clue before it was added to the Eidetic Memory, and now I have no way of reading it again.

Either the clues should be posted in the Gonfalon headquarters once collected, or all characters should receive the Eidetic Memory knowledge of the clue once you've collected the upgrade.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the Tribute card upgrades are included in the Eidetic Memory section of your journal, I do not believe it is possible to receive a card upgrade clue if you have the upgrade unlocked. However, you can receive a duplicate upgrade clue if you move the clue to your bank or another character and have not yet unlocked the associated upgrade.

This is annoying for me since I found the Legion's Arrival upgrade clue before it was added to the Eidetic Memory, and now I have no way of reading it again.

Either the clues should be posted in the Gonfalon headquarters once collected, or all characters should receive the Eidetic Memory knowledge of the clue once you've collected the upgrade.

in a lot of cases for lorebooks in overland/quests that you would lose access to, the books are usually places in some location you do have access to outside of the locked area

im not entirely sure why these clues were even registered as lorebooks in the first place honestly, but if they have to be then it would make the most sense to have them somewhere in the gonfalon ToT area
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014