The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furniture constantly glitching

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
Every 1 or 2 days some chairs in my house stop being interactable. I have to open editor and replace them. Until I do that, none of my characters can use them. Lamps and music boxes don't have this problem. It's always the same chairs that bug even though they are never yellow when I pick them up. This is earthtear cavern.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My chairs do that too in multiple houses. I've noticed it more in one room in Daggerfall Overlook though.

I've also noticed that the chairs in my Snowglobe house are green no matter if they are in a good position or not. I can push them up to a table with no space between the chair and the table yet they still show green. This makes it difficult to know when it's really in a good spot for sitting.
    Edited by SilverBride on 19 March 2023 15:29
    PCNA
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is maddening. With sittable furniture I've found it happens most often in places where the floor isn't level. To make the furniture sittable, it has to be a bit above ground level. But when you come back, it's dropped down and you can't sit on it.
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭
    some chairs in my house stop being interactable
    have this at Highhallow Hold in the garden. 4 of 5 are not usable, mostly on my first visit after login. But i don't have to replace them via editor (did it at the beginning, too), i just port out and in again. Then all of them are usable, without any change.
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."