The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furnishings Dyes for Achievements. Aye or Nay?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not into housing a lot but am a little bit. Lately I've been working my way through all the Achievements that I don't have (except fishing, don't have that kind of patience). I've noticed that all dyes that can be obtained through achievements are for armour and weapons.

There should actually be some furnishings that should be dy-able. Just off the top of my head, perhaps a few carpets, or chairs, , curtains, bed covers etc. Not everything as I'm sure that would be a programming nightmare. But just enough to make it interesting and a lot less of a pain in the you know what to get things to match.

The housing achievements should at least offer furnishing dyes are rewards. It could actually be expanded to be a whole new nitch for rewards for various activities.

Thoughts?
Edited by Veinblood1965 on 20 March 2023 13:25
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Aye!

Great idea
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a good idea. However, you and I know that every nation has a tradition of creating furniture with certain colors. To implement your idea, game needed to introduce a new line of furniture that will not be associated with any culture.