The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deserter penalty

Jofish
Jofish
✭✭✭
No idea when you accept a match that you get a deserter penalty... still trying to figure it out.
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me about a month or two ago, I queued up to a Ranked game and got immediately ejected and given a deserter penalty.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a triple penalty upon deserting for a ranked match as deserting is like conceding. You lose 150 points, get no reward and win a time penalty...
  • Llether
    Llether
    Still an issue, got it when accepted a match, then nothing happened, went to UI screen and woaw Penalty !
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes get the penalty even before I have a chance to see game's UI. It's probably triggered by some other actions that a player does after/when accepting the game. Sometimes accepting when riding does that. It's a bug that is still there. I have no hope that it will be fixed any time soon.