The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skills abilities

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
What is the best top set that increase the ability damage up like example Gripping Shards which is 419 damage so how you make it do 1500 damage to more.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 19 March 2023 16:11
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to eso. Enjoy the journey
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »
    What is the best top set that increase the ability damage up like example Gripping Shards which is 419 damage so how you make it do 1500 damage to more.

This is not how it works. You have months and months ahead of you to learn how the systems go.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most damage you can get out of it would be with Draugrkin because it provides flat damage to any and all damage you deal, and a set like Warrior-Poet or Plague Doctor as they provide Max Health, the stat the ability scales with.

Not quite sure how high you can get it, but that combo would yield the best results.
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abilities scale with whichever is higher (stamina or magicka, spell or weapon damage), some tank abilities scale with max health or resistances, but tanks are not damage dealers.
    As tank, you can fully specialize into defence and use a companion to kill mobs in the open world.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't play a Warden but it looks like the other morph, Winter's Revenge, is more dps orientated, as it scales with your offensive stats.

https://eso-skillbook.com/skill/winters-revenge

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is fairly well balanced as long as you don't belong to the "2% difference is the end of the world" crowd

See for your self

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Build_Editor
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Kisakee wrote: »

This is not how it works. You have months and months ahead of you to learn how the systems go.

I'm level 1600 and still don't have no cloudrest set or very top dlc set but I am focus on getting sets that work on increasing damage for abilities that weapon.
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kisakee wrote: »

I'm level 1600 and still don't have no cloudrest set or very top dlc set but I am focus on getting sets that work on increasing damage for abilities that weapon.

It doesn't matter how many CP you have if you don't know how things work. You need to learn what affects your damage, why it affects your damage and how it affects your damage. There's no easy solution like "Put on X and you will deal massive damage".

To me it sounds like you're still on the very beginning of your learning path so i would recommend watching some good videos with explanations on how it's like. Skinny Cheeks on YT is one of the best creators and has a ton of knowledge he wants to spread, i'd recommend starting there.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Perhaps mentioning which catagory threads get moved to might help, there's already a thread complaining about threads being moved to less popular catagories and just fading into obscurity, maybe mentioning which catagory it gets moved to so that others who are commenting/following can better follow the thread to those catagories to keep providing help/insight/etc.
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turtle_Bot wrote: »
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

Perhaps mentioning which catagory threads get moved to might help, there's already a thread complaining about threads being moved to less popular catagories and just fading into obscurity, maybe mentioning which catagory it gets moved to so that others who are commenting/following can better follow the thread to those catagories to keep providing help/insight/etc.

Question: What would it help to write that down if you need to find the thread in the first place to read that comment? And when you found it you can see where it is now anyway:
    bomeyi3svdrp.jpeg
    Edited by Kisakee on 20 March 2023 09:17