Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I get a refund on Cutting Edge hairstyle?

CountonMe
CountonMe
✭✭✭
Hello. The defect on the Cutting Edge hairstyle makes it unusable. It's such an eyesore that it makes me twitch. I can't right-click on it and select "get help" because it is a hairstyle and not an item.
So does anyone know how I can get a refund on this? I don't want a defective product.

xMRqDRH.jpg

• rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CountonMe wrote: »
    Hello. The defect on the Cutting Edge hairstyle makes it unusable. It's such an eyesore that it makes me twitch. I can't right-click on it and select "get help" because it is a hairstyle and not an item.
    So does anyone know how I can get a refund on this? I don't want a defective product.

You can try submitting a customer support ticket - I've done it a couple times for items that didn't work as intended, or ones where the functionality was not what was expected. I didn't have any issues in the past, but I can't say if it's the same today, the ESO customer service landscape seems to always be changing, and very rarely for the best.

I currently have a ticket in with regards to a Crown Store issue - the response I got back was from the Bethesda Customer Support Team, addressing Fallout 76 and problems with the Atom Shop -_- .

Edited by rootkitronin on 20 November 2022 16:24
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submitting a ticket would be your best bet. It's a really nice hairstyle so I'm keeping it for the time being in case it gets fixed. @ZOS_Kevin would it be possible to know if the issue with this item is known to the team, and possibly getting fixed soon?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tickets is your way to go. I've opened a couple to have something refunded. Though it may have gone too long by now for you. I would recommend you mention the graphical error and how you thought it would be fixed in that case.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why won't they fix it though? It's not even a minor glitch with it's own sort of charm.

They'll go out of their way to fix an emote glitch that lets us twirl and catch our weapons but they leave something like this in game.
  • CountonMe
    CountonMe
    ✭✭✭
    They fixed it!! OMG they FIXED IT!!! <3 ZOS <3

I tried dragging and dropping an image into the little image button but its not giving me the option. I tried pasting an imgur link in there but its not showing when I preview it. Hopefully you guys get to see the fixed image. If not...just know its fixed :)