The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

new polymorph:Nocturnal Shrikes

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
Shrikes are very beautiful and sexy,i think many people will buy this polymorph! o:)
ON-npc-Shrike_Crowcaller.jpg
ON-npc-Shrike_Gloom_Siren.jpg
ON-npc-Shrike_Talon_02.jpg
ON-npc-Shrike_Executioner_02.jpg
ON-npc-Nightstealer_Sorina.jpg
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with polymorphs is there is no customization once you use one. As seen in your pics, shrikes don't all look exactly the same. I'd rather we get a long hair style, shrike skirt costume, etc. than a polymorph.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More customization options? Hell yeah. Also, I wouldn't mind that hairstyle, which could replace the bra for females too.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    More customization options? Hell yeah. Also, I wouldn't mind that hairstyle, which could replace the bra for females too.

What should be the effect of wearing that hair though? Hide chest or tuck inside top? I can’t see it being made to conform to armor so some kind of standard replacer that ends at the neck would be needed. Hats currently do that to hairstyles, with long or short spill out, so it’s not unreasonable.
  • spacecritter
    spacecritter
    Soul Shriven
    I wonder if the effect could be achieved by combining a new hairstyle (or head armor style) for the shorter layers and a new chest armor style for the longer layers. I'm not sure if any existing chest armor styles include something like a hood to reference a similar construction and do both at once. It would be fun to wear either way!
    Edited by spacecritter on 17 March 2023 18:08