The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does dungeon queue hate premade groups?

mdjessup4906
mdjessup4906
✭✭✭
I'm a tank. Even on a busy day it takes 5 min tops for q to pop when I'm alone. When queuing with 1 or 2 others, it takes some 20 min to an hour or more, if it doesn't break completely. This makes no sense. If anything, it should be faster to fill a premade because there's less people to find. It makes me dread queuing with friends/guildmates if I can't find 3 other people since it's just so much faster to pug solo, even with the risk of a bad group. Our time is more valuable than this, dammit.
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people say you should let a dd have the crown and start the queue. Some people are convinced it's easier to find a 4th player with 2dd and 1 tank, than with 1 tank, 1 heal and 1 dd. Some people will say it has to do with the moon and the stars and what you ate for breakfast...

The groupfinder is broken.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pass crown to the dps. It’ll probably be instant. Queue is indeed very broken in many ways.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore