The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Keybind to dismiss pets?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've heard there's an addon which adds a keybind to dismiss warden and sorcerer pets without having to open the menu, but I haven't been able to find out what it's called. Does anyone know what it is?
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Baertram on 14 March 2023 22:32
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using PetDismiss for a long time and am very happy with it.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »

Thanks. :)

For some reason the search on ESOUI never works on my PC. Either I write an addons name exactly as it appears on there (which for me means I have to be copying it from somewhere it's already written down) or I get no results. The only way I can search for things I don't already have the name of is to guess at which category they'll be in and work my way down the list until I find something.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Baertram wrote: »

Thanks. :)

For some reason the search on ESOUI never works on my PC. Either I write an addons name exactly as it appears on there (which for me means I have to be copying it from somewhere it's already written down) or I get no results. The only way I can search for things I don't already have the name of is to guess at which category they'll be in and work my way down the list until I find something.

I find that most sites built-in search functions are rather underwhelming so using a search engine is far more effective.

Searching for this word combo esoui dismiss pet keybind brought up Pet Dismiss as the 1st result returned from the search engine, Google in this case.
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    i use alpha gear to quickly switch between loadouts, with each keybind on my number pad. when i want to quickly dismiss my combat pet i just quickly toggle between them to dismiss.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hoghorn wrote: »
    i use alpha gear to quickly switch between loadouts, with each keybind on my number pad. when i want to quickly dismiss my combat pet i just quickly toggle between them to dismiss.
    The Dressing Room addon has similar, so to dismiss a pet I can use 2 methods:
    - have pet skill-slotted on 1 bar but not the other, so a bar swap will dismiss it; or
    - have pet skill-slotted on 1 or both bars, and briefly switch to another gear config to dismiss it.
    Dressing Room allows many gear configs, so we could use 2 that are identical except for one of them not having the pet slotted.
    Edited by vsrs_au on 17 March 2023 03:13
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The search works if you just enter 1 word like dismiss. If you add more words it must match the addon name properly which makes it hard (as even spaces are in important, e.g. it won't find FCOItemSaver cuz the display name of the addon is FCO ItemSaver... But searching fco or item works fine).
    Edited by Baertram on 20 March 2023 15:21