The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown store down?

Kirawolfe
Kirawolfe
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, it's my friend's birthday today and I was going to gift him a few crown items (not crates, because that's still bugged) however I'm getting 'This is not the page you seek' 404 error when I select PC. For poops and giggles I tried XBox and got a Server error...?

Is the crown store kaput atm?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 15 March 2023 14:23
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry 'Service unavailable: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." error when I tried the XBox link.
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like you need to put in a service ticket?

From what I can tell gifting should work from within the Crown Store in-game on PC (PC/NA here).
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, should have been more specific - the part of the website where you buy crowns was down.

It's still showing 404 page error for PC for me.

Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kirawolfe wrote: »
    the part of the website where you buy crowns was down.

It's still showing 404 page error for PC for me.

It's working for me.

Edited by Grizzbeorn on 11 March 2023 00:49
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yeah, just checked - working fine for me.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oh this is fascinating.

Chrome and Firebox both - This is not the page you seek 404 error when I go to buy crowns and select PC.

This is before and after entering account info.

Glad to hear this isn't widespread... I'm just confused, because I can get to other areas of the site without issue.
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Really odd. Chrome worked for me first time. Now if only crowns were on sale.... *SIGH*
      Edited by TaSheen on 11 March 2023 01:41

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      TaSheen wrote: »
      Really odd. Chrome worked for me first time. Now if only crowns were on sale.... *SIGH*

Yes, please! XD

Further testing - I remoted into my work computer, so different ISP, aaaaand still getting the 404.

Chrome and Edge, whether I'm logged into my ESO account or not... this is so weird.

ef29vofnomb8.png

Just checking to see if anyone else with Fios on the east coast is having this issue?
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Wow. That's really really "lost in space". Yeah, at this point it sounds like it might be an ISP routing issue.

• BlueRaven
      BlueRaven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I ran into the same issue. But I was able to access it through the "store" link. Just scroll to the bottom. (This may be PC/Mac only.)
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      BlueRaven wrote: »
      I ran into the same issue. But I was able to access it through the "store" link. Just scroll to the bottom. (This may be PC/Mac only.)

The store link - can you expand on that? Can't seem to find it.
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think Blue means the "store" link in the header of the forum:

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/store/

@ZOS_Kevin - some help here?
      Edited by TaSheen on 11 March 2023 03:42

• BlueRaven
      BlueRaven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      BlueRaven wrote: »

The store link - can you expand on that? Can't seem to find it.
      TaSheen wrote: »
      I think Blue means the "store" link in the header of the forum:

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/store/

@ZOS_Kevin - some help here?

What @TaSheen said.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
    • Sarannah
      Sarannah
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Not buying crowns at the moment, but just checked and I get the same error. Go to the top bar -> buy crowns -> click "21000" -> select my platform "pc" -> And then I get the same 404 error "This page is not the one you seek".

First the issues with account summary, and now an error on the crown buy page. They are losing lots of money like this.
    • Tandor
      Tandor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have just tested it with both Chrome and Edge and also get the message that the page is not the one I seek. Using the workaround with the forum link does work.
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Did any of you try logging into your account and then selecting the Store link from there?

• Lauranae
      Lauranae
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have no issue with account or Forum and store link today. I did not check yesterday though
      My most recent characters
      AD - Amareni NB
      -
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I still can't buy crowns... this is hilarious. They do not want my money.
    • vailjohn_ESO
      vailjohn_ESO
      ✭✭✭

I tried and got the same result as you, but as others said, it does appear like using the "store" link to buy them is working. I don't actually want to buy crowns right now so I didn't complete the transaction, but it appears like I would've been able to.

n5zg9b4ne4ag.jpg

Once you click on the "Store", just scroll down to the bottom (to the "Items and Services" section) to get to the Crowns. I hope that works for you!

04t0qksty4c1.jpg
      PC NA : 2013 Beta Tester : Altoholic
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried and got the same result as you, but as others said, it does appear like using the "store" link to buy them is working. I don't actually want to buy crowns right now so I didn't complete the transaction, but it appears like I would've been able to.

n5zg9b4ne4ag.jpg

Once you click on the "Store", just scroll down to the bottom (to the "Items and Services" section) to get to the Crowns. I hope that works for you!

04t0qksty4c1.jpg

Thanks - a friend pointed this out as well. I'm just boggling as to what would cause this, and also why this hasn't been given more attention since I'm not the only one experiencing it.

Thank you :)
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings, as we've removed a few non-constructive comments that were discussing moderator action(s), please remember that while it’s all right to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.
      • Discussing Disciplinary Actions: If you ever have questions or concerns about a disciplinary action or decision we have made on the ESO forums, or wish to appeal a forum warning or infraction you’ve received, we ask that you please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to do so (please specify that you are contacting about a forum-related inquiry or appeal). We are happy to discuss and review specific moderation-related actions with you, but we do not allow discussion of any moderation actions or decisions on our forums. If you have questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban, and any other support-related feedback. We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums.
      If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'm still having this issue, as are others.

I find it odd that this hasn't been resolved yet, as I'm sure some folks (who are experiencing it) will go to buy crowns and won't be able to?

• ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      @Kirawolfe

If you've not done so yet, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Bill wrote: »
      @Kirawolfe

If you've not done so yet, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.

Appreciated - I hadn't done this because I don't see any categories that covers this particular issue. It happens outside of the game, of course, and it happens whether I'm logged into the account or not.

It appears to be an issue with the website, for some people. Is there a category you'd recommend for that?

Thanks!
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      @Kirawolfe

We recommend to place your ticket under the "Billing" category.
      Staff Post
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Bill wrote: »
      @Kirawolfe

We recommend to place your ticket under the "Billing" category.

Thank you, Bill, for getting back to me. I'll do that now.
    • Kirawolfe
      Kirawolfe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And actually it's now working - different, but working!

Thanks all!
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      Thanks for the quick update!

Since the store page is now working, we will now close this thread from further comments.
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.