The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
‱ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

đŸ„ƒ Vanquish (PC/NA) A veteran guild for the “older” no drama and confident gamer!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I was wondering if you run any small-scale PvP groups during day/afternoon time in DC main campaign--thanks in advance!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering if you run any small-scale PvP groups during day/afternoon time in DC main campaign--thanks in advance!

@Jaimeh

We do have PvP groups that run regularly between 10-12am EST on Monday-Friday. In the afternoon hours it is often only 2 or 5 players. Our nightly group of PvP'ers tend to start around 5pm EST and run most of the evening.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Savina wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

@Jaimeh

We do have PvP groups that run regularly between 10-12am EST on Monday-Friday. In the afternoon hours it is often only 2 or 5 players. Our nightly group of PvP'ers tend to start around 5pm EST and run most of the evening.

Thank you, 10-12 would work great for me--I'm not seeing the application page on the website, is this still the way to join, or do I have to do it via the guild finder in-game?

Edit: Nevermind, found it! :)
    Edited by Jaimeh on 7 September 2021 20:55
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    original.jpg?1634502480

October has been full of Vanquish’s spooky themed house tours, the biannual Vanquish Roll Call, our new veteran TRIALS program, and we also seen the return of Stargazing in Craglorn and Once Upon a Dungeon to the Events page.

original.jpg?1606351799

Looking forward to November and December as our members are preparing for the traditional Vanquish Holiday Season with the Pay it Forward Holiday Challenge, our annual Christmas Party, Holiday home Tours, Secret Santa Events, and preparations to bring you “An ESO Christmas Carol” are already on the way!! (Duck and the Cast have several surprises for you this year! Updated version and new location!)

Of course, just when you thought the holiday fun was over, we will once again be ringing in the New Year from coast to coast with Naked Baby New Year Trials!!! Celebrations and fun times will be had by all!!!

original.jpg?1606360834

Visit our Vanquish Highlights Public Forum area for more information on our special events!

Vanquish Recruitment Protocol:

If you are interested in Vanquish and finding a long-term place to call home, please visit us at www.vanquishguild.com and fill out an application (please be thorough). You can reply to this thread or private message Savina here on these forums with any questions you may have!

Remember, choosing a guild should not be taken lightly. We encourage you to visit our website to get a feel for Vanquish prior to making any decisions! There is a public forum on the website where you can post any questions you might have regarding Vanquish. Vanquish’s Code of Conduct and F.A.Q.’s can be found at our website under the “Overview” tab. Please take the time to read these.
  • Creakinator
    Creakinator
    ✭✭
    I've been with Vanquish for about 4 years. Vanquish has been a great guild for me, the casual player. I run occasional dungeons and trials and have never been discouraged by the guild for playing ESO as I want to play ESO. They are a great bunch of friendly people and very newb friendly.
  • Daria_Asmodea
    Daria_Asmodea
    Soul Shriven
    The Vanquish guild description made me really intrigued. I went to your website to apply, but could not make it through the captcha :(

Bicycles growing on trees? Crosswalks to heaven? I want to have what the capture artist was having.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    The Vanquish guild description made me really intrigued. I went to your website to apply, but could not make it through the captcha :(

Bicycles growing on trees? Crosswalks to heaven? I want to have what the capture artist was having.

You might try a different browser. Or could be a setting in your pop-up blocker causing it.
  • Daria_Asmodea
    Daria_Asmodea
    Soul Shriven
    You might try a different browser. Or could be a setting in your pop-up blocker causing it.

Thanks! I tried to re-do it on a big screen and I passed for human now!

• Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I are in our late 40's. Looking for some Cyrodiil action. I play a healer mostly and my wife is DPS. I have tried to find you in the guild finder but it's useless. Pls contact me. @Nanfoodle
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I would take a min to update my first post.

I'm a hard core gamer at heart. Been MMOing since EQ launch back in 1999. I used to play 50+ hours a week. Was a guild leader, raid leader for PvP and PvE accross many MMOs over my 22 years of gaming.

I met my wife about 15 years ago and she started playing WoW with me. By the time she got level 30 on her mage, I was in love. We have been gaming together ever since.

My fav MMO of all time was DAoC. That's what brings us here to ESO. I'm am a few weeks away from being a 9 trate crafter. My wife and I are not the hard core gamers we were in my youth. We have real life responsibilities. But we do play every week and we play hard core. Support the guild we play with.

I play healer because I enjoy playing support. I like being integral to a guilds needs. My wife just likes blowing things up. I was recommended this guild and would like to see if we fit. I'm off till the new year and really hope to be able to join a PvP guild to do some organized Cyrodiil fun.

@Savina
    Edited by Nanfoodle on 18 December 2021 02:13
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    @Nanfoodle

The holidays are keeping me very busy these days in real life and in game. Sorry for the delayed response. I'll reach out to you in game when I can. Until then here is some information on finding our application on the Vanquish website. You and your wife could also send me a friend request in game. Savina.09 is my @name.

In the upper right-hand corner of www.vanquishguild.com you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. Then you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    u0ukog0q564p.png

Happy Birthday Vanquish! We have been around since March of 2014 in Beta and still moving strong. We are one of the longest, original guilds and we continue to expand our family, make new friends, and have those shoulders to lean on with a drink in hand. To celebrate, we are hosting a wide variety of events from OLD Vanquish Traditions to NEW on April 9th. Clear those calendars. Grab your drinks. And join us! There is no need to sign up but if you wish to give your Birthday wishes, please do so in this news thread!

11:30am – 1:00pm EST: SMS (Saturday Morning Smackdown) We kick off our Birthday celebration with Infi, as he takes us through overland in three different zones to take down World Bosses. With such a large crowd we ask that only light attacks be used and no pets.

1:30pm – 3:00pm EST: MNM (Monday Night Madness) Next on the list is Monday Night Madness with Cy! Cy has been leading this event for years taking Vanquish Peeps through DLC’s of his choice, grabbing the quest of coffers and destroying the World Bosses. Again, please light attacks only.

3:30pm – 4:30pm EST: Lawn Darts. It is an old Vanquish Tradition! We climb to the highest peaks and plummet to our deaths to land on the corpse of our fearless leader, Savina. (Prizes are yet to be determined.)

5:00pm – 7:00pm EST: Vanquish Dome! One of our most popular events. You have heard of Mad Max. Now be him as we meet and fight one on one Gladiator Style. Wearing only a Barbaric Helm (supplied) and a weapon (random), face your opponent using your weapon or skills that can fit on 1 bar. It is fun. It is glorious. It is Vanquish Dome! (Prizes are yet to be determined.)

7:00pm EST: VANQUISH ROLL CALL. Gather up at the Vanquish Bridge, and wear your Guild Tabards. Show your Vanquish colors as Savina leads us forward. Guild meeting will be done in Guild Chat to prevent potential ‘spamming’. Please NO Pets of any kind. To get your guild tabard, go to any city banker and choose Guild Store. In the drop down, choose Vanquish and should be the generic option. If not, type Tabard in search box.

7:45pm – 8:30pm EST: Run-Away-Bride An old event brought back with some twists! We meet in Daggerfall to find the Run-Away-Bride. The Bride hides somewhere within the city wearing her Wedding Dress. After the first three have done an open trade with her, she runs off and hides again! First one with 20 points (or within time limit) wins the Bride with runner-ups being the bridesmaid or groomsman. Capture her, drag her to the Chapel, and win loads of prizes for being the newlywed couple. (Prizes awarded for Groom/Bride and runner ups)

9:00pm – 11:00pm EST: FNF (Friday Night Fights) It’s Friday on Saturday! Head to Cyrodiil, fly your Lion Banners, wear your guild tabards. There will be FNF BINGO! (Prizes are yet to be determined.)

11:30pm – 1:00am EST: Saturday Night Trials. Get geared! Doesn’t matter your experience or level. Refill those drinks and join as we lead multiple groups through several trials!

And most important of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANQUISH! It’s been an incredible 8 years!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    The Vanquish 8th Birthday Celebration was a BLAST, 12.5 million in gold, a huge assortment of prizes throughout the day, and loads of Crown Store exclusives. Happy Birthday Vanquish!

Happy8thBday650pxRECAP.png

Last Saturday Vanquish celebrated 8 years as a guild here in ESO. Formed Mar.30, 2014 we are one of the oldest guilds, dating pre-launch, and it could not have happened if it wasn’t for the family that makes Vanquish what it is.

Celebrating eight years is a milestone. Eight years of drinks, eight years of hunting and helping one another, eight years of jokes, eight years of crying on another’s shoulder, and eight years without pants! Do they even fit anymore? Doesn’t matter.

As in years past, we use the Birthday Celebration to bring back old events and combine them with some of our more popular. And of course, what kind of birthday party would it be without presents? Starting the day with Saturday Morning Smackdown, we kicked some world boss booty across Craglorn and Cold Harbour. Following, our own very Mr. Cy took the groups to do Monday Night Madness which is World Bosses in a DLC zone. This time, Wrothgar. Between SMS and MNM, Savina passed out about 1.6 million in gold, a Timecrow Wanderer costume (also worth about a mil), all kinds of furniture, and bewitching sugar skulls.

Staring at 3:30pm EST, an old Vanquish tradition of Lawn Darts kicked off. Heading to three zones; Wrothgar, Stormhaven, and then Stonefalls
 Savina would leap off the highest ledges and plunge to her death. Since we “always” follow our guild leader, one by one we also took the gray streak down. In the first two zones; Davedek, Cy, Teave, Hex, Karthrag, and AstLuminious were the closest to Sav’s corpse resulting in 80K in gold each. At our final destination, the prizes were on the line. In Stonefalls there is a mountain range with some seriously high peaks. Seeing a corpse at the bottom is nearly impossible so players must resort to landing near “crown”. For the final showdown Tavistock came in 3rd place with 4 Crown Crates to take home. Freepineland, coming in 2nd, grabbed 8 Crown Crates. The winner, AstLuminious with a huge 15 Crown Crate package!

Then there was Vanquish Dome! Imagine a group of Vanquish peeps, butt-naked except the Barbaric Helm they were given and told to fight to the death! I mean it’s family, isn’t it? In a double elimination match, people were paired randomly and then broken into brackets. Everyone is given a random weapon decided by a roll of die. Permitted to use class skills, potions, ulitmates, and/or weapons abilities they have five minutes to destroy their brother/sister. =) After 1.5 hours of a blood soaked field, 4 contenders were left with just one loss each, and four wins.

The battle for 3rd and 4th was Davedek vs Teave. It’s actually Taeve, but
 it’s my writeup. Haha. Lasting over 2 minutes, Teave got the upper hand to finally put an end to Davedek’s streak. Davedek would walk away with 300K in gold, 5 perfect roe, and a Transmute Station. Teave/Taeve grabbed 500K in gold, 5 perfect roe and the Stitchedwell Stick Guar from the Crown Store.

The match to earn the title, “Vanquish Dome Champion” would go between the two gladiators of Nuke, reigning champion of 2021, and Blachstahr. A match that was almost 3 minutes long was full of excitement and cheers. Cheer for the underdog or root for Mr. Shiney? I know I rooted for the underdog (sorry Nuke, lol). Alas, despite the cheers, Nuke put the final blow into Blachstahr to hold onto his title carrying it forth till 2023. Despite the loss, Blachstahr took winnings of 1 million in gold, 10 Pefect Roe, the Stitchedwell Stick Guar and the Runebox Timecrow costume. Nuke, proudly displaying his belt, grabbed the huge prize of 60 Crown Crates!

With that event coming to an end, we all limped back to Daggerfall for the Vanquish Roll Call put on by Savina. Notes will be added to the web news later. But of great import, Teave/Taeve/Mrs.T was officially announced as an Officer of Vanquish! WOOT!

If you paid attention at Roll Call, you would have noticed one in particular, dressed up in a wedding dress and wearing a porcelain mask. She, or shall we say Shell, was the Run-Away-Bride for the next event! The Run-Away-Bride was running away from the Chapel! How rude! Right? It was our job to find her and bring her back to fulfill her destiny. Somewhere in Daggerfall, the Run-Away-Bride would hide and once found three times, she went off and hid again. Each time she was found, points were given to the first person who did an open trade with her. The first to win 20 points, or the most within the time limit, would win this Bride and drag her by her dress, or hair, or mask, or with a club
 back to the Daggerfall Chapel to say their vows. There was a stick in the wheel though as someone, not sure who it was, was also dressed in a wedding dress to throw off the Vanquish members. Right Throm and Tavi? LOL When time came, we had a Groom, a Bridesmaid, and a Groomsman. The Bridesmaid was Teave, after supporting the bride and getting her there, won 4 Crown Crates and 350K gold. The Groomsman, after convincing the Groom to go through with it, took 250K in gold and 4 Crown Crates. Which left poor Foon (PaleAlgae) to pledge his heart and soul to the woman/thing/beast that hid under the Wedding Dress. After the vows were given, Shell undressed in front of all swinging her big-ass booty all around and pursing her wrinkly lips to land one on Foon. We don’t know what happened afterwards. Foon wasn’t around for Trials and Shell was anxious to find him. Anyhoot, Foon was given a Staple House, fully furnished, of his choice and any Bedroom Set from the Crown Store. Plus, 500K in gold to by his new bride a well needed, lift.

It's Friday Night Fights, Saturday edition in Cyrodiil! The greatest show on earth led by Dan! Our FNF event is always a filled with laughter, drinks, and naked butt riding as pants are not permitted. Destroying keeps, raking in AP, and making little Nords cry. To add to the fun, a new BINGO card was created containing 114 dan’isms. Only two bingos were awarded which went to Smithy and Astluminious who each received 500K in gold. But the highlight wasn’t the bingo. It wasn’t the jokes (usually those are pretty funny), wasn’t Dan, or Scotchy, or Reeh. It was the destruction, of the freaking AD ball group, when we smashed their stupid elf faces to end the night! A fight that was roughly 25 minutes long that ended with them losing Emp! Now that’s how you do it!

And lastly, for those that are still able to attend as it was a very long day, we had a couple groups go into Rockgrove. After the final boss was defeated, we threw down a Birthday Cake, and passed out.

A special thanks to all of you that helped with donations for the Birthday Party! Freepineland, Infi, Creakinator, Cy, Kildaan, Thimblewearer, Davedek, Duck, Hoi666, Dreampuppet, Auntee, KurioES, Shell, Xal and Lady Rosabella, Karthrag, ChiSloan, a little Seal, Mcor60, AmbiBambi28, Tavistock, Amphian, RoseMackie, Jordi, Savina, Scotchy, and Truk! (That was the list up to the day prior to the event.)

We gave over 12.5 million in gold, a huge assortment of prizes throughout the day, and loads of Crown Store exclusives. Happy Birthday Vanquish!

Edited by Savina on 15 April 2022 18:35
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish invites everyone to stop by the website and have a look around our "News Articles: and "Public Forum" sections to get a better glimpse of what the Vanquish Guild is all about. Our GUIDES section has been updated to include all 4 companions and much more! The Guides are growing as we complete them so check back often!

If Vanquish seems like the guild for you, please fill out an application on the website.

In the upper right hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. NOW you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish has been busy and active with things like our PvP themed housing contest in August and the Vanquish 5th Annual World boss Marathon (killed over 183 world bosses in just under 19 hours) in Sept. We also have an upcoming 1st annual Halloween party this weekend. You can read all about these events in the news articles on the home page of our Vanquish website.

We are continuing to update our GUIDES section of the website which does now includes Companion Guides with information on the quest to obtain, how to gain/lose rapport, skills, perks, and builds for each of the 4 available companions. The crafting, antiquities, chronological order and many other guides are still there and being updated as time allows. Under the TRIALS tabs we have started to add trail guides for raiders to use, Rockgrove guide is complete, Maw of Lorkhaj is being worked on and others will be added in the future.

Vanquish is starting to look toward the holidays and we have had several inquiries about if our annual “An ESO Christmas Carol & Trial of the Ages” (last year link) will take place again this year. The answer is YES, the cast have all confirmed that they are available and looking forward to this year’s production, and the dates are set. Vanquish will release more information on the dates and times of the production here on the forums and on twitter soon!

Vanquish invites everyone to stop by the website and have a look around our "News Articles, "Public Forum" and the other public sections to get a better glimpse of what the Vanquish Guild is all about. If Vanquish seems like the guild for you, please fill out an application on the website.

In the upper right hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. NOW you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking in here on the ESO Forums to let everyone know that Vanquish is still recruiting like minded folks to join our ranks!

We invite everyone to stop by the website and have a look around our News Articles, Guides, Trials and Public Forum sections to get a better glimpse of what the Vanquish Guild is all about. If you like what you see and think we might be the right guild for you, please fill out an application on the website.

In the upper right hand corner of the website you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. NOW you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)

Vanquish is currently making plans for our 9th Birthday Celebration Event! We have been an active guild since Early access in 2014, and we continue to keep an active roster of 300+ members with static weekly events. You can check out our Events Calendar on our website!
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    Just checking in here on the ESO Forums to let everyone know that Vanquish is still recruiting like minded folks to join our ranks!

We invite everyone to stop by the website and have a look around our News Articles, Guides, Trials and Public Forum sections to get a better glimpse of what the Vanquish Guild is all about. If you like what you see and think we might be the right guild for you, please fill out an application on the website.

In the upper right hand corner of the website you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. NOW you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)

Vanquish is currently making plans for our 9th Birthday Celebration Event! We have been an active guild since Early access in 2014, and we continue to keep an active roster of 300+ members with static weekly events. You can check out our Events Calendar on our website!

applied to the website. So do I just wait now? not sure if theres a public discord but sitting as an applicant on a website that new members cant see if its used much makes it look inactive.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    @oversleeps

Thank you for your interest in Vanquish, I have accepted your application and posted the below information on your application at the website to answer your questions there and here on the ESO forums. I wanted to share it here also for others that might have the same questions.

Hello @oversleeps,

First I want to answer your question posted on your application about if Vanquish has a Discord. The short answer is yes we do!

Secondly, over on the ESO forums you asked if now you just wait and commented on the website activity and access. Once an application is approved the applicant gains website membership and can view and post on the entire site. The applicant is also given a link to our Discord information so they can join Discord at their convenience. While our Discord provides real time conversations and advice on a regular basis, the website is used for signing up for events, News articles of interest, applications and other slower moving items of interest.

Thirdly, the wait you commented on and the appearance of being inactive. Our application and guild inviting process can seem drawn out or even old fashion to many, yet it is very good at weeding out players that might not be a good fit for the Vanquish Guild. Our vetting process is in place to protect our members and our new recruits.

Below you'll find our standard application acceptance with a few links (Including to the Discord information) that you might find helpful as a new member.

Hope to meet you soon!

Savina
    Vanquish Guild Commander
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Happy 10th Birthday Vanquish!

Vanquish is one of ESO's longest running, most established and stable guilds. Many of our members have been with ESO since beta, Vanquish was officially founded on 3/30/2014, the first day of early access before the official launch. We are still here, still going strong and still recruiting. This past decade has been a blast! CheersđŸ„ƒđŸ„ƒđŸ„ƒđŸ„ƒđŸ„ƒ Cheers Looking forward to the next decade!

10th_ANNI_LOGO.png?ex=6609b658&is=65f74158&hm=04477d985d67f57af8239d14935d5321916c14d1658329c88fbe949eba39a44d&

Vanquish Recruitment Protocol:

If you are interested in Vanquish and finding a long-term place to call home, please visit us at www.vanquishguild.com and fill out an application (please be thorough). You can reply to this thread or private message Savina here on these forums with any questions you may have!  

Remember, choosing a guild should not be taken lightly. We encourage you to visit our website to get a feel for Vanquish prior to making any decisions! There is a public forum on the website where you can post any questions you might have regarding Vanquish. Vanquish’s Code of Conduct and F.A.Q.’s can be found at our website under the “Overview” tab. Please take the time to read these.