The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just remove Orgnum from NPC decks, please.

alternatelder
alternatelder
✭✭✭✭✭
The only time I lose, or come close to losing is when an NPC chooses Orgnum deck and then proceeds to spam it on every single turn. It doesn't matter if I flip all the other patrons in my favor, they continue to only use Orgnum.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless you still need to rank there is no need to play the proficient or expert npcs. I just stick to novice when I do the dailies, they only have access to the base decks.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I lose, or come close to losing is when an NPC chooses Orgnum deck and then proceeds to spam it on every single turn. It doesn't matter if I flip all the other patrons in my favor, they continue to only use Orgnum.

I don't play with NPCs since the first week of ToT release, but I remember that there were many NPCs not using Orgnum. Like I said, I'm no longer playing with NPC, but I still remember also that at some point I searched specifically NPCs with Orgnum to train because I was extremely bad playing against that. I don't think it's fair for most players to remove it. Many players need NPCs with Orgnum to learn before playing with other players. In fact you lose nothing by losing a match against a NPC, so you should also use that opportunity to use it for training, or just pick a different NPC.

Edited by NeKryXe on 21 February 2023 19:26
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, no. Organum is just fine with NPCs. I used to fear it, until I practiced how to play against it. Now, if an NPC plays Organum, I turn it against them. I would say I can bet the Organum NPC about 90% of the time
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good practice against tilt and the like. As someone else mentioned, the novice NPC won't use them. I'm unsure if the proficient ones do.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i win 90% of the time against the expert NPC's when they use it, TBH i do enjoy the change of pace
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you take Orgnum away from the NPCs, I'll never be able to use it against them, since I haven't collected it yet. :(
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NPC use of Orgnum is just boring. At some point they just spamming it. That's all they do. It's still pretty simple to beat them, it's so uninteresting to play. I have no problem with the other decks, but I would play the proficient and expert NPCs more if Orgnum was off the table.

PS5/NA
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I willingly choose Orgnum in every NPC match. It's the only deck they're even remotely competent at playing.
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    It's good practice against tilt and the like. As someone else mentioned, the novice NPC won't use them. I'm unsure if the proficient ones do.

Orgnum is the only patreon that a Novice NPC will use actually. Though only if they get 7 or more gold in a turn.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jusey1 wrote: »

Orgnum is the only patreon that a Novice NPC will use actually. Though only if they get 7 or more gold in a turn.

I meant as I don't think the novice will pick it on it's own, not as in it won't spam the patron if you choose the deck, my bad!
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 14 March 2023 23:19
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I meant as I don't think the novice will pick it on it's own, not as in it won't spam the patron if you choose the deck, my bad!

My bad. Still, I find it hilarious that the Orgnum is the only patreon they will use. They will refuse to use literally any other patreon and I absolutely have no idea why. The novice NPCs could get 20+ gold and still won't touch Crow but if Orgnum exist... It's a must use for them no matter what, they will even prefer to use it over buying a good high cost card like Rally.