Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Guild Colorful Explorers is recruiting new adventurers!

ColorfulMartian
1wu9v67auth9.png

Dear adventurer,

Our Guild is all about inclusivity and kindness, we accept and love everyone for who they are, and we always encourage our members to be themselves without any fears. We also try to share as much positive vibes as we can. Building one of the safest places in the internet is not an easy task, but this beautiful community is making it effortless! Our Guild is all about hanging out, helping out, and most importantly - EXPLORING Tamriel together.

Everyone is welcome to join and there are no fees to stay in our Guild, but please try to log in at least once per month if you are a casual player (or switch to online for a moment if you play offline). This is how we know that you are still playing the game and have not moved on to another one. We need to know exactly how many active players we have to function properly.

How does one week usually look like for our guildies?

Wednesday 6:30 PM UTC - Normal/Veteran trial farming runs.
Saturday 6:30 PM UTC - Veteran dungeon farming runs.
Sunday 6:30 PM UTC - Normal trial training runs.

We also run daily group activities depending on what our guildies need, group availability and just for fun (leveling, dungeons, arenas, trials, overland completionism, skyshard hunting, fishing, housing tours, fashion competitions, and more)! This events are usually scheduled between 5 PM and 10 PM UTC.

Are there any requirements to join the runs? No! But we often use voice for dungeons and trials and we expect you yo join the call. That said, we understand that not everyone is comfortable talking, so using a mic during group runs is completely optional.

What other perks our guildies can enjoy?

- We offer a fully equipped Guildhall with all attunable crafting station sets, transmute station, outfit, armory and standard crafting stations, vampiric fountain and thrall, training dummies, Aetherial Well, and all Mundus Stones. You can visit it and use it at any time.

- We also offer Internal Trading! What does this mean? We sell a lot of items with big discounts that can only be bought by our guildies. We encourage everyone who wants to help new players and also earn a bit of gold to post to our Guild Trader and ping our guildies to let them know they can buy cheap goodies! :)

- We run weekly gold giveaways in Discord! You can win anything from 200K to 1 million gold depending on our Guild Bank Status!

How to join?

If you want to join us, please drop by our Discord Server. We accept new and experienced players, likewise!

Thank you for taking the time to read about our Guild. Hopefully you will find your new home with us.

With love,
Monika a.k.a. ColorfulMartian
Edited by ColorfulMartian on 12 October 2023 18:33
  • ColorfulMartian
    I just wanted to share my excitement that our Guild now has over 200 beautiful adventurers! If you are looking for a cozy home in Tamriel, check us out. Our Guild is all about inclusivity, kindness and friendship.

wce6j3y30l1l.png
  • ColorfulMartian
    Another milestone achieved! We now have over 400 guildies and our very first Guild Trader! We are still actively recruiting, so check us out if you are looking for an active and kind community!

ym1qg2ku7yk6.png
    vbnbvpfarqlp.png
  • ColorfulMartian
    Another achievement unlocked! We just completed our first ever veteran trial (vHRC)! We were vibing so much that we even did hardmode with a group of beginners that have never done it before. Thanks for the lovely experience guildies! <3

p.s. We still have a few spots open if you are looking for an active and friendly community...

eea54v18yot1.png
    Edited by ColorfulMartian on 15 July 2022 11:47
  • Myri
    Myri
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings.

Are you still accepting members? I'm a new player(level 18), and I'm looking for a guild to learn the game. I'm interested in all aspects, especially trading, crafting and housing. Hope to hear from you soon :)
  • ColorfulMartian
    Myri wrote: »
    Greetings.

Are you still accepting members? I'm a new player(level 18), and I'm looking for a guild to learn the game. I'm interested in all aspects, especially trading, crafting and housing. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hey Myri, sorry for the late response! For the weirdest reason I did not get any notification for your message. To answer your question though - yes, we are continuously recruiting! If you are still looking for a Guild to call it your home - feel free to apply at any time.

I hope you have a great day!
  • Muirwen
    Muirwen
    ✭✭
    Hello! Are you still recruiting? I’m playing ESO since 2019 on and off, and am looking for a relaxed guild to do group content with (both normal and starting out in veteran). Hope to hear from you!
  • Grey_Incubus
    Muirwen wrote: »
    Hello! Are you still recruiting? I’m playing ESO since 2019 on and off, and am looking for a relaxed guild to do group content with (both normal and starting out in veteran). Hope to hear from you!

Hey! I know it's not my guild, but if you'd be willing, I have a new guild i'm trying to grow, would love to have you there! If you'd be interested, you can join our discord server and we'll get you sorted from there :)https://discord.gg/mNpBxR2X9s
  • ColorfulMartian
    Muirwen wrote: »

Hey Muirwen, it's so nice to meet you. And yes, we are still actively recruiting so feel free to join whenever you have the time. Or hop in our Discord and DM me your ingame name so I can invite you. I hope you have a great day and see you soon! <3
  • paradox2419
    Hello i have just got back into Eso but are you still recruiting
  • ColorfulMartian
    Hello i have just got back into Eso but are you still recruiting

Hey friend! Yes, we are always looking for new adventurers! If you haven't found a guild yet, you are welcome to join ours! Also so sorry for the late response, seeing the notifications from here is so weird :smile: