The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New dungeon loot box system is nice idea.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
People will be interested in taking secret boss more than before.

If we have those system before launching the new dungeon, maybe people didn't skip secret boss...
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what new dungeon loot box system
    at a place nobody knows
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rabidmyers wrote: »
    what new dungeon loot box system

"Scrivener's hall". Kill secret 2 boss, then you can get 2 special loot box key.
    After kill the last boss, you can pick up extra 2 dungeon set item from the vault room at the Scrivener's hall dungeon.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nicer if said keys weren't locked to character so that if one wanted to do it on different characters and save up the 20 keys required to unlock the final secret boss, one could.

I have 13 different characters - already soloed (normal) it on my main sorc & spent the 2 keys (didn't know about the final secret boss until after) & then dk.

Wanted to try it on my other characters (nightblades, wardens, necros & templar) but given keys are character locked I'm not sure I can be bothered.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nicer if said keys weren't locked to character so that if one wanted to do it on different characters and save up the 20 keys required to unlock the final secret boss, one could.

I have 13 different characters - already soloed (normal) it on my main sorc & spent the 2 keys (didn't know about the final secret boss until after) & then dk.

Wanted to try it on my other characters (nightblades, wardens, necros & templar) but given keys are character locked I'm not sure I can be bothered.

if your doing it in a group, you would only need 5 keys per person to open 20 of them

this would be about 3 runs in a full group on normal, or vet
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭

if your doing it in a group, you would only need 5 keys per person to open 20 of them

this would be about 3 runs in a full group on normal, or vet

I suppose I could ask in one of my guilds if anyone wants to do it.

For PUGS though it's 50/50 as to whether anyone else will have the keys and want to do it.

I'm not sure if the final secret boss is even soloable but I want to try anyway.
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    I collected all the keys and defeated the final secret boss by myself - took a while collecting keys (didn't realise until 1/3 way through that I could just quit the dungeon after collecting the 2nd vault key and restart) lol, but happy to have done it.
    Edited by daemondamian on 6 April 2023 01:17
  • depravity_influence
    all the treasure chest are rng correct. im assuming that the lg treasure chest have weapons and the small have armor correct?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all the treasure chest are rng correct. im assuming that the lg treasure chest have weapons and the small have armor correct?

you can get any item from any chest, the piece of set gear is random

the large chests have a better chance for "rarer" items though like the furnishings
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People will be interested in taking secret boss more than before.

If we have those system before launching the new dungeon, maybe people didn't skip secret boss...

It is a good idea for running in premade group. You usually don't have any problem with skipping secret bosses in this case.

Random group would skip it even if the optional boss was in a fixed place.
    In a current state one or two random players run for that scamp. Other two try to kill the trash that ran away in those deadends :)
    Not to mention speedrunner who doesn't care and just dies under two stacks near the exit of the section.