The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hardest Part of the Conditional Hard Modes isn't the Mechanics...

Alpheu5
Alpheu5
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
...It's managing to get a group where one person doesn't fail it for everyone else.

FG II? Someone enters the husk's ward. BC II? One of the DD hyper-focuses every Daedroth. Darkshade II? Someone runs and uses the levers. CoH II? One of the DD hyper-focuses the ghosts. I've basically written these off as 1-key pledges without a full premade. My last 4 FG II runs have had someone ruin the hard mode despite being told not to enter the husk, and the only reason I was able to do CoH II today was because the other DD had incredibly low DPS.
Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its why I don't run those on group finder when its the pledge. Not worth running those on vet only to have someone blow it up in the end. Not surprising that they are also some of the least fun base dungeons in the game,
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of these dungeons just give me flashbacks to 2014 when these dungeons were actually somewhat challenging lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had too much of a problem pugging these. Usually there is someone else who wants to do the HM and quickly explains the mech in group chat.
    eg. for BC2 just type "Focus boss, leave daedroths" in group chat - although it did help that I was tank.