The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why isn't there a catalog for the crown store?

Somber97866
Somber97866
✭✭✭✭✭
You know where you can go and look up all the it es from the crown store and order what you want
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 12 March 2023 17:08
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. Are you talking about adding a search feature?
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The in-game crown store already has these features, you can search it, and there's a tree of categories to browse.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    The in-game crown store already has these features, you can search it, and there's a tree of categories to browse.

There actually isn't a search function on console, that's where my assumption comes from.
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP just wants a list with all Crown Store items in existence being available at all times so they can get what they want when they want. But that's not how FOMO (you can look that up yourself) works so it's not going to happen.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Limited time offers and surprise pop ups are meant to drag in impulsive buyers, if stuff were always up they would lose out on sales from people who can't control their spending habit.
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    They would have to update it constantly. So doubt they would invest in any kind of catalog or even index.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know where you can go and look up all the it es from the crown store and order what you want

This isn’t a bad idea. I’m a strong supporter of less FOMO, and it would be complemented by have an out-of-game shop to order stuff. Go to the website, select platform, and then order away.
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    + searching for house items has has to be made inside the house, i wonder how many people searched crown store for something(those dummies, mundus and stations...) and just gave up when they didn't found it there...
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post