The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Imperial Champion Style - Graphical Error

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I bought the Imperial Champion Armor style the last time it was on the Crown store. I am very dissappointed with what I received as the gloves and boots both dye a different shade of color than the rest of the armor. I tested this with a range of colors. The armor overall has a very pale tone to it, but the gloves and boots both have a richer darker tone (which looks better btw) The bugged color is the first slot of the dye channels.

Please fix this. I waited forever for this armor to go on sale and its my favorite set in the game, but this graphical error has been in the game for years now.

70iyxjb83t77.png

un6ixf10n7i5.png
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool armor set though
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    Cool armor set though

Yes I love it! But do you see the color difference on the boots and gloves? That’s the same dye as the rest of the armor lol

Come on ZOS please fix!
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do and I recall having a similar issue with a set a few years back. I think it was Brands of Imperium (white gold tower set).
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    same, i bought the set last midyear mayhem but its had a number of issues for me. Most importantly the chest is nigh unusable without the legs because it doesnt include the bottom half of the leather/ruby studded baltea/tabard.

If ZOS could please please fix this so its part of the chest and not the legs
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Mascen wrote: »
    same, i bought the set last midyear mayhem but its had a number of issues for me. Most importantly the chest is nigh unusable without the legs because it doesnt include the bottom half of the leather/ruby studded baltea/tabard.

If ZOS could please please fix this so its part of the chest and not the legs

Unusable? Yeah only to you while it very customizable usable to many who doesn't like either loincloths or balteas, & mix & match it in their outfit at the outfit station. (like example with Abnur Tharn's Breeches) I hope ZOS won't listen to your request, for if they do listen to you, they likely get so many complaints from those currently using it in their outfit sets be asking for a revert.

Think.

@Stx, I agree. ZOS should try to fix the color tone to match.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on 8 March 2023 19:49
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kevin reached out to me about this issue so I believe ZoS is aware of this color palette issue. Hopefully they can get a fix in by next patch! I’m going to be super excited if they make all the armor dye with the same rich color of the gauntlets/ boots.