The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted food for thought.

Animar111
Animar111
✭✭✭✭
Newest Dungeons you have to activate HM a few times if you want to complete a HM run but Older dungeons only have one scroll you read for HM and a lot easier Boss to contend with but the same undaunted reward.

I think at least give better undaunted rewards for those super HM dungeons.

I think some kind of difficulty separation system should really be looked into
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 5 March 2023 18:37
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Older dungeons were designed differently, heck all those "II" dungeons were originally the veteran difficulty only dungeons and the "I" were normal only. If you think about it the original set of veteran only dungeons were a very small selection until they expanded both for normal and veteran. Going back redoing the old ones is not easy, they can only move forward.
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t take much to change undaunted rewards or random queues for newer or older dungeons.

I’m not saying changing the dungeon think you’re missing the point.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This can be combined with the issue that there are too many dlc dungeons in the rotation. I’ve seen calls to make a 4th undaunted member. Maybe give this new npc all of the more difficult and longer dungeons with more transmute and more keys. SWR/CA, GD/ERE, SH/BS, LoM, DoM, etc.
    Edited by Soarora on 5 March 2023 14:31
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem thank you
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    This can be combined with the issue that there are too many dlc dungeons in the rotation. I’ve seen calls to make a 4th undaunted member. Maybe give this new npc all of the more difficult and longer dungeons with more transmute and more keys. SWR/CA, GD/ERE, SH/BS, LoM, DoM, etc.

At the very least if they make a 4th member. Make that one have the dlc dungeons that have a HM at each boss. Then split the rewards like
    Normal/Vet - 1 key, 5 transmute
    Vet Partial HM - 2 key, 10 transmute
    Full Vet HMs - 5 key, 25 transmute
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also agree that at some point they are going to need to divide the dlc undaunted into 2 separate contacts, because it already takes upwards of a month for 1 single dlc dungeon to go through the rotation

and i also agree that with most average groups completion of the vet DLC HMs for anything thats newer that has multiple HMs is probably not something most people even bother trying
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014