The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blank Friends List

xVDx
xVDx
Soul Shriven
I have had a blank friends list for months. Are you aware of this problem on XBOX NA? I have reported this many times in the bug report to no response from ZOS. Here is the deal I cannot interact with community as should be able to. I mean this is supposed to be an MMO right? Before you ask yes I tried everything upto and including deleting the game and reinstalling it from scratch.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 8 March 2023 15:19
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @xVDx

Could you provide us with your most recent ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • j3z3b3l
    j3z3b3l
    ✭✭
    Mine hasn’t worked in over a year also, I’ve tried everything as well. The response I get is always the same, read the article, take these steps. It hasn’t worked in over a year and a half.
    Last ticket ref# 221208-002505
    Honestly, kinda gave up be it that someone never gave me actual help. I’ve got over 400+ friends on my Xbox so re adding any of them didn’t make a difference, ticket response were all the same. It’s the only game that has the issue as well. Gluck getting help or someone actually digging into your account for answers.
    Edited by j3z3b3l on 19 May 2023 10:53
    J3zdaz XBOX One NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @j3z3b3l

Thanks for your ticket number. Please check your forum inbox for an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post