The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

why i hate so much this game?

Red_chimera_oni
Red_chimera_oni
✭✭✭
Cuz to make some pve quest i need to go pvp. I really hate everytime ZoS force us to play in PvP zones to complete PvE quests. I just hate this *****
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:53
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What PvE quest? From where?
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what?
  • Red_chimera_oni
    Red_chimera_oni
    ✭✭✭
    what what what!?!? What what!? what!?
    -We dont Have PvE quest in PvP zone?
    Get out of here.

I swear to god. from now on, i will kick\vote to kick everyone out Dungeon\Trial if i Dream he is in PvP sets.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Yulan_ wrote: »
    Get out of here.

I swear to god. from now on, i will kick\vote to kick everyone out Dungeon\Trial if i Dream he is in PvP sets.

it's a pvp zone. you don't have to go there.
  • Red_chimera_oni
    Red_chimera_oni
    ✭✭✭
    Get out of here.

52tbht7nbg0e.png

How in the Hell will i make the dam quest without plus or dlc?! ZoS force us to Spend money or go into dam PvP. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:40
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get out of here.

52tbht7nbg0e.png

How in the Hell will i make the dam quest without plus or dlc?! ZoS force us to Spend money or go into dam PvP. [snip]

go make some jewelry.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:41
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭

52tbht7nbg0e.png

?. You get a max of 3 endeavors. There are 2 other tasks you can do without entering a PvP zone. Just do those ones lol.

Anyone can craft jewelry. There's lots of guides on how to do it out there.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:41
  • Red_chimera_oni
    Red_chimera_oni
    ✭✭✭
    Get out of here.

52tbht7nbg0e.png

go make some jewelry.

How?! I don't have Plus or Dlc. Alternative is go PvP, but i cant EVEN enter in there, cuz my faction dont control the dam gates. [snip]

[edited for bashing & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:42
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get out of here.

52tbht7nbg0e.png

go make some jewelry.

How?! I don't have Plus or Dlc. Alternative is go PvP, but i cant EVEN enter in there, cuz my faction dont control the dam gates. [snip]

How much do you want everything to cater to you? You don't need the endeavor.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:43
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is not a quest and you are not required to complete it if you don't want to. The only thing you'll miss out on if you don't is 15 seals of endeavour and you'll be able to get more of those in future, it just means saving up for the item/s you want will take slightly longer.

Also the endeavours usually include a mix of PvE and PvP options so that people who mainly or exclusively play PvP can do them as well, without being forced into a game mode they don't like.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get out of here.

52tbht7nbg0e.png

go make some jewelry.

control the gates? what are you talking about? and cheydinhal is one of the better towns to quest in, since it is not capture-able.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:44
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    52tbht7nbg0e.png

Kill the trash on Halls of Fabrication on normal for the 10 clockwork foes. Morrowind is free to access.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:44
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get out of here.

Are you going to specify that youre kicking the kicking the templar out of the group because theyre wearing Deadly Strikes?
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If, for whatever reason, a game gives you so much stress that you end up ranting on the forums, you're better off laying it down for a while and go do something that makes you happy.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been asked before but it would be nice if they would start putting in 6 Endeavors, 3 for PVE AND 3 for PVP.
    I'm sure there are many PVP peeps who would rather do only endeavor runs in Cyro.

At the end of the day tho it's only 15 seals.
    I used to make sure I did every one, every day when Endeavors first came out. It was exhausting on top of all the other daily errands and chores, so I decided to not care.

The healthiest thing you can do for yourself is just do only the ones you want and not stress the ones you pass on.
    It's FOMO and FOMO KILLS fun in games, learn to ignore it and you will be much happier :)

@ZOS_Kevin for the request :)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • caesarvs
    caesarvs
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

game revenue doesn't make it out of thin air.

also, endeavors are purelly optional, this can't be even considered quests story wise

[edited for minor baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 27 February 2023 15:45
  • Androrix
    Androrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    [quote="Tenthirty2;c-7821549"he healthiest thing you can do for yourself is just do only the ones you want and not stress the ones you pass on.
    It's FOMO and FOMO KILLS fun in games, learn to ignore it and you will be much happier :)
    [/quote]

Ha ha. So true. Actually I have never tried to do a daily or weekly endeavor and am always surprised when the notice pops up that I have completed one. I have thousands and thousands of seals I don't spend.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, endeavors are optional. The other day I did only two because the others weren’t anything I felt like doing that day. Nothing to complain about.

Second, you have OPTIONS. And others have pointed out how you could get Clockwork foes without having the DLC or ESO+. Although it’s hardly unreasonable to have some optional quests require access to paid content. If everyone bought the base game and didn’t spend anything further, the game could hardly still exist, much less continue to have new content.
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cuz to make some pve quest i need to go pvp. I really hate everytime ZoS force us to play in PvP zones to complete PvE quests. I just hate this *****

...while every single PvP player MUST farm gear from PvE portions of the game.

The game is designed to promote both PvE and PvP. That's just how the game is designed.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also... that's not a pvp quest. Literally just go talk to an NPC, go talk to or kill another NPC, return to the first NPC. Nowhere in there does the quest require PvP.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Quests and Exploration section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do the Cyrodiil quest in an empty campaign. I encountered someone from an enemy faction last night but we were both there for PvE so we didn't bother each other.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get out of here.

Are you going to specify that youre kicking the kicking the templar out of the group because theyre wearing Deadly Strikes?

I'd kickem just for being a templar! I hatem in PVP that J beam sucks, and if I have to group with one in PVE then bam they are out!

Joke btw for sensitive eyes.