Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drop bugged

Aektann
Aektann
✭✭✭
I get ouroboros crown crate every time I login on Xbox EU. Something is clearly broken.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 22 March 2023 13:56
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Please pay attention to the problem. For the third day, I'm showered with these crates. I need to know what I have to do in this situation so I don't get banned. I don't use these crates. Will that be enough?
    Edited by Aektann on 17 February 2023 16:06
  • Löwenherz
    Löwenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Aektann wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Please pay attention to the problem. For the third day, I'm showered with these crates. I need to know what I have to do in this situation so I don't get banned. I don't use these crates. Will that be enough?

Got the same problem with Tuesday's ESO stream and reported it to support and now in touch!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/617642/game-stops-responding-to-xbox-controller-inputs#latest

have this Problem
    Edited by Löwenherz on 18 February 2023 04:24
    Xbox One/EU - GT: W0LFSHERZ Twitch-Wolfsauge Der Mensch ist dem Menschen ein Wolf - Titus Maccius Plautus (ca. 254–184 v. Chr.) CP3600 ESO+ Mitglied
    Ich ertrinke in einem Meer aus Tränen. Sterbe im einem "See" des Vergessens! Meine Liebe ruht in einer Pfütze aus Hoffnung!
  • Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in and had some which I opened (believing them to simply be an accumulated amount over time or some type of gifting reward), then noticed afterwards I was continuing to get more & more whenever i logged in again, which raised some red flags. Googled it and found a Reddit thread about the issue, then raised a ticket to CS to flag for myself.

Many people, until they notice something obviously awry, do not spend their in-game time role-playing devs for account bug management. It would be unfair to penalise them for someone else’s mistake/issue, especially where zos has seemingly had knowledge of this issue for days and not once bothered to post up any message on the log in screen (a brief pop up alert) or any periodic notifications in game (similar to when servers are going offline for maintenance).

Would it be that difficult to implement, a pop up notification, after triaging & verifying reported game-wide bugs?

Perhaps this is something the zos team can look into for the near future.
  • Hrafngrimr3
    Hrafngrimr3
    ✭✭✭
    Likewise, have the same bug. Thought it was just me not being aware of my twitch drops as I had issues linking my account recently. Opened a few before realising it was going up every time I logged into a new character. I’ve since left the crates but it would be really helpful if someone from ZOS addressed this more straight-forward?
    Wuduwasa13 wrote: »
    I logged in and had some which I opened (believing them to simply be an accumulated amount over time or some type of gifting reward), then noticed afterwards I was continuing to get more & more whenever i logged in again, which raised some red flags. Googled it and found a Reddit thread about the issue, then raised a ticket to CS to flag for myself.

Many people, until they notice something obviously awry, do not spend their in-game time role-playing devs for account bug management. It would be unfair to penalise them for someone else’s mistake/issue, especially where zos has seemingly had knowledge of this issue for days and not once bothered to post up any message on the log in screen (a brief pop up alert) or any periodic notifications in game (similar to when servers are going offline for maintenance).

Would it be that difficult to implement, a pop up notification, after triaging & verifying reported game-wide bugs?

Perhaps this is something the zos team can look into for the near future.

• Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. I think I also used one or two extra crates before I noticed that something was wrong.
  • Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    Aektann wrote: »
    Yep. I think I also used one or two extra crates before I noticed that something was wrong.

Uht-oh

Cue: passive-aggressive account warning email targeted at people who unwittingly opened some crates, about TOS with citations of “exploiting bugs” … those very same bugs that nobody ever makes anyone aware of until after the fact 🤔👏🏻🤓

• Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    Update: heard back from ZOS CS acknowledging bug & saying I can keep rewards of those I opened & open the crates I didn’t touch.

So…I think I need to eat my hat regarding my above comment 🧢 🍽

Would advise others not to take this message as permission & to raise a ticket yourself to cover your ass.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For this issue with crown crates, please submit a ticket to customer support so they can further assist.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.