The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU - Vae Victis, a guild for cool and laid back people is recruiting

OmniaRR
OmniaRR
After having inherited this guild, a couple of older players have decided to build on that and so we are recruiting.

Our guild is meant for cool and laid back people, no stress. We are mature players and we accept different opinions and lifestyles. We help all new and returning players to find their way on Tamriel.

We do not rush through Dungeons, but do them at our own pace and be a kind of "slow dungeoneers". Ask for a story mode dungeon run in guild chat if you want to have time to do the quest :)

We have no dues and the guild bank is open for barter after a short waiting period. Guild store is enabled and we will try to hire a trader at a later stage.

We speak English in guild chat but we can help also in French & German. Discord is available but not obligatory.

We are also trying to put a regular trial group together. Still place for raid leaders, feel free to apply.

If this speaks to you, do not hesitate to apply, we are happy to welcome you.

Please apply ingame @woufff or @Ommnia.

We have also now a guild on the NA server, called "EU Rescue" for people playing rarely on the NA server -> no kick for longer absence :)

See you on Tamriel B)

Edited by ZOS_Icy on 28 August 2023 18:03
...older player so please speak slowly... ;-) - Guild ...still searching ^^
  • OmniaRR
    OmniaRR
    Post updated :)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gentle push ;)

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have many members in the Oceania area ? I'm from Australia, and would like to join a guild with more people in my timezone.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • OmniaRR
    OmniaRR
    I'm not sure but I don't think so, sorry. But there are always some people online before and around noon UTC.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Do you have many members in the Oceania area ? I'm from Australia, and would like to join a guild with more people in my timezone.

There is a nice and active Aussie social & trading guild on the NA server I'm in, it's called "SaKage".
    Happy to send you an invite if you have a char on the NA server.
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Constantinne
    Constantinne
    Soul Shriven
    Do you help new players on trials? I've been playing for around a month as a Tank and I wanted to learn the trials and farm gear there. I also have an healer so I'm open to help people for faster dungeon queue times if needed.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    woufff wrote: »

There is a nice and active Aussie social & trading guild on the NA server I'm in, it's called "SaKage".
    Happy to send you an invite if you have a char on the NA server.
    I appreciate the offer, but I have no NA server character.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you help new players on trials? I've been playing for around a month as a Tank and I wanted to learn the trials and farm gear there. I also have an healer so I'm open to help people for faster dungeon queue times if needed.

We are always happy to help anyone in the guild. But I have to admit that for the moment it is relatively difficult to have 12 people ready at a certain moment for a trial, so we are still trying to achieve that.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭

We have one or two people from Australia and some people are always on in the morning (your afternoon).
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭

Will definitely be contacting you all in game. Are you in the guild finder as well?
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baybaeckz wrote: »

Will definitely be contacting you all in game. Are you in the guild finder as well?

Indeed, we are also in the guild finder, although I never really understood how to find a guild in there :D

Did sent you an invite B)
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there
    Please send again when possible I’ll also look in guild finder today
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're still looking for laid back people interested
    Baybaeckz wrote: »
    Hi there
    Please send again when possible I’ll also look in guild finder today

Invited B)
  • skyemaille
    skyemaille
    Soul Shriven
    and

Are you still looking, I'm interested ...

• GothicMando
    skyemaille wrote: »
    and

Are you still looking, I'm interested ...

I got accepted a couple days ago, so I'd guess yes!^^
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, thanks for applying both of you B)
  • Harold_Hedd
    Harold_Hedd
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I can not seem to find you via the guild finder, so maybe I can ask here to get an invite to your guild ?
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course, what is your ingame @handle? B)
  • Harold_Hedd
    Harold_Hedd
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sorry, it's @Haroldhedd
  • Harold_Hedd
    Harold_Hedd
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, this is becoming embarassing.......

My ingame handle is @Harold_Hedd

The other one is my character name............as you can tell I am fairly new to the game and to MMO, just 4 weeks of experience :D
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite comes right away ;)
  • Pauagurl
    Pauagurl
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining up! Is there any help with leveling up crafting, like specifically making level one stuff for trait research? I'd like ultimately to max out crafting before too long :) Oo and also I'd like to get the Scalebreaker Scout achieve for the Hall of the Lunar Champion - that's Lair of Maarselok and Moongrave Fane on any difficulty, if anyone might be game for that.
  • Pauagurl
    Pauagurl
    Soul Shriven
    I'm @pauagurl, by the way ;)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite comes right away
    Pauagurl wrote: »
    I'm @pauagurl, by the way ;)

Hi, I'll invite you later today. No problem to get help, I can craft you items for research B)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gentle push ;)

B)
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! Y'all still recruiting? I'm a returning player and am looking for a laid-back but active guild to get back into the swing of things.

I main a Master Crafter Tank with lots of Dungeon/Raid experience. But I'll be making a new character as well for the new DLC coming up; love Hermeus Mora. I'll need some time to figure out everything that has changed, but I think being with a guild will speed it up.

Would love to hear from you guys, my player handle is @FanmaR o:)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya, thanks for your interest in our guild, I'll send you an invite B)
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Heya, thanks for your interest in our guild, I'll send you an invite B)

Awesome, thanks! You should see me pop in this weekend :)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gentle push ;)

• CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still looking for people can you send me an invite?

IGN - @CeeJonesy
    Edited by CeeJonesy on 9 August 2023 16:09
    PC EU | XBOX EU
This discussion has been closed.