Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievements not unlocking.

Barrenjer
Barrenjer
✭✭
“Champion of High Isle” has been unlocked in-game, but the Xbox achievement is still locked. I have had this problem many times before and have usually resolved it by completing the achievement on a different character. Now with account-wide achievements this no longer works. Just replayed the entire High Isle main quest on a different character and it is still not unlocking.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 16 February 2023 18:31
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Barrenjer

The FAQ linked below has some steps you can try to help unlock the achievement.

What do I do if I am missing some Achievements?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Barrenjer
    Barrenjer
    ✭✭
    Redo the task. I have done that. I replayed the entire main quest of High Isle on another character in the hopes that it would unlock. But I fear account-wide achievements are preventing this solution. This worked before when I had many “scout” and “conqueror” achievements related to dungeons that wouldn’t unlock on my main character. But with account wide, what is the recommended solution now? The achievement is unlocked on all characters, but not on Xbox.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Barrenjer

At this point you should open a ticket with customer support so they can review your character achievements.
    Staff Post
  • Barrenjer
    Barrenjer
    ✭✭
    All I get from customer service is that they cannot “grant or restore” achievements. I have noticed that when I go to Xbox.com to look at my achievements there are multiple achievements from this game are not there at all. It’s not that they are just locked when I think they shouldn’t be, but it’s like they don’t exist, locked or unlocked. I know they are achievements because I see them on the console and on websites like True Achievements. I don’t know what this means or why this would happen, but I have a feeling this is why so many achievements don’t unlock for me on this game. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    same issue for my husband, and hes redone the quests on eu an na they just wont unlock
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    The same thing is happening with the Galen achievements. Did your High Isle ones ever pop in the end?
  • Cyber10
    Cyber10
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue with two of the Thieves Guild Achievements.

Hero of Hew's Bane and Honor Among Thieves both have a check-mark next to them in the journal, but will not unlock on my Xbox account. Extremely frustrating considering these achievements are time consuming to try and redo on am alt. Is this a known issue and should I even bother submitting a ticket? Usually support offers little to no help with issues.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old, we've decided to close the discussion. The Elder Scrolls Online's Customer Support is not able to give or restore in-game Achievements.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.